[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I put a full image different than thumbnail? I'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 141131664374.jpg (65 KB, 620x582) Image search: [Google]
141131664374.jpg
65 KB, 620x582
How can I put a full image different than thumbnail? I've see it here sometimes..

I googled and found a .png tutorial, but its quality is poor. The best one that I saw here was used .jpg image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_CBGdNeB0
>>
nobody have some idea?
>>
its a secret
>>
How do you make an image that is a completely different image when it's a thumbnail, then the actual image when it's expanded?
>>
I think what op wants is the one meme picture where squidward is sleeping in the thumbnail, and then when you open it up squidward wakes up and his eyes are wide open. the picture has like a scanline effect too
>>
>>53825198
No. I don't even know what meme is this. I just want to know how it works.
>>
Notice how they always look grainy?

Make an image 2x the size of the preview box, and it will have to average four pixels of the source for every pixel of the preview.
>>
>/g/ - Technology

Guys, april fool's ended. You can stop pretending to be retarded now.
>>
>>53825412
>/g/
>nobody knows how to do this simple trick

Yes, stop to be retarded, guys
>>
>>53825463
You aren't reverse psychologing me into explaining it to you.

But I'll give you enough of a hint to let you hopefully be able to google it: There are two completely different phenomenons that match your description.

One is 4chan specific, one is not. The 4chan specific one can't be induced artificially, it happens by accident.

The other has to do with gamma curves.

That's all you're getting out of me, now fuck off and delete this thread.
>>
>>53825489
>gamma curves
This is what the tutorial I posted here talks about. And it sucks.
The 4chan specific is a troll you can't prove.
>>
File: 14021838066.gif (2 MB, 400x174) Image search: [Google]
14021838066.gif
2 MB, 400x174
test
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.