[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ecoponics - Ecologic aquaponics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: compost.png (203 KB, 646x498) Image search: [Google]
compost.png
203 KB, 646x498
Hi, I am from Finland and our start-up team is on competition with this video. Winner is the video who gets most likes on facebook and the prize is 1000 euro. If you think the idea is good, please support our research by liking the video on FB!

fasebook slash startmeup2016/videos/190733121318021/

Ecoponics basically transforms biowaste into fishfood. In normal aquaponics, the main products are plants and fish, in ecoponics the main product is just fish.

Biowaste is delivered into the facility. Then it is transformed into animal protein, by feeding snails and earthworms. Also Kashimori (Bokashi or Effective Microbes) is used.

Normal composting destroys all pathogens.

The nutritional liquid, which is formed by the process, will be fed to spirulina-algae.

In the aquaponics system, there will grow hemps and chiles.

Hemp is grown for the seed and chiles are used for their leafs which have D2- and D3-vitamins.

Now we make a food to the fish with these: earthworms (42%), snails (18%), hempseed (30%) spirulina (5%) and chilileafs (5%).

The shell of the snail is needed for the skeleton of the fish.

Also the factory will be closed from outer air. So CO2 and 02 will be at balance. This way we can produce fish, that has minimal enviromental poisons + many other benefits.

Also some structural changes in aquaponics system itself are made.

I made all the calculations of the vitamins and looks good. It is in Finnish, but we are making this to english soon.

If you are interested on the project and could help in some way, please contact me henri.lentonen at gmail

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rN21-q-yjwsDZL1Y-oRHH7ccqzPnxXFw73e__zEQa7Q/edit?usp=sharing
>>
OP here. I am considering to deliver this to b.

Since you are not interested here in /g/.

All for the greater glory. Saving humankinds and hurdur.

You should help us. I could then again sell my wife to b..

Like many scientists have sacrified themselfs for the greater glory. So I would be the first scientist that feeds his wife to b.
>>
File: vedos5.png (31 KB, 240x131) Image search: [Google]
vedos5.png
31 KB, 240x131
You really should vote.
>>
File: ewew.png (79 KB, 618x446) Image search: [Google]
ewew.png
79 KB, 618x446
If you have any humanity left in you, just think of my young and fragile wife.

What kind of monster-imageboard would allow innocent woman to be feeded to /b/?
>>
File: sieni.jpg (322 KB, 1453x1296) Image search: [Google]
sieni.jpg
322 KB, 1453x1296
>>
File: vedos4.png (95 KB, 240x131) Image search: [Google]
vedos4.png
95 KB, 240x131
>>
hey OP I am very interested in this me and a few uni friends operate our own compact aquaponic system. it is completly contained and we use microcontrollers to regulate PH O2 temp and flow ( we are growing trout fingerlings atm), It is pretty small scale atm we hope to implement Led light plant boxes and have automated worm composter feeder still Ironing out lots of issues though our fish keep dieing when we leave it for extended time unchecked.
>>
>>53823598
http://madbioneer.blogspot.com/
consider soil in your aquaponix setup
>>
>>53824106
cool story bro! send me email so maybe we can discuss this further?
we are using vendace since it is small and can be eaten with the head also, the skeleton will get soft when heated.

also the fish matures just in couple months and has better omega etc. than salmon!

>>53824168
thx for the link!
>>
File: vedos.png (95 KB, 240x131) Image search: [Google]
vedos.png
95 KB, 240x131
>>
File: vedos2.png (95 KB, 240x131) Image search: [Google]
vedos2.png
95 KB, 240x131
>>
>>53823598
It's shit
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/sci/7973672
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.