[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm guessing Neflix has blocked by PIA & Holas IP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: url.png (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4 KB, 300x168
So I'm guessing Neflix has blocked by PIA & Holas IP range, since I'm now getting an error message saying a proxy has been detected using either of them services.

Are there any lesser known proxy services that you know of that haven't been blocked yet? Australian Netflix is fucking shit.
>>
>>53821992
> Australian Netflix is fucking shit.

Nah I bet it's pretty decent.
>>
>paying to pirate
>>
>>53822023
It's convenient, and it still works out pretty cheap.
>>
>>53822019
It's awesome if FRIENDS reruns are your thing.
>>
>>53822108
Please tell me you at least have all the seasons of Power Rangers available.
>>
>paying twice
Just pirate you cunt.
>>
>>53822134
it's inconvenient, and as I said, it doesn't work out that expensive

also hola was a free chrome plugin (also a botnet lel)
>>
Streaming media dis-services such as Netflix and Spotify require nonfree client programs that impose digital restrictions mechanisms (DRM) intended to stop the user from saving a copy of the data being streamed through her own computer. You should never use DRM that you can't break, so you should not use these dis-services unless you can break their DRM.

A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.

These streaming dis-services are malicious technology designed to make people antisocial. (If you don't have a copy, you can't share copies.) Rejecting them is of the highest ethical priority.

Out, out, damned Spotify! Flick off, Netflix!
>>
>>53821992
don't use netflix you cunt.

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/netflix
>>
>>53822599
I wonder if rms was hiding his autism levels all this time, and he's just gotten to the point where he doesn't care any more. Or if he is just getting worse with age.
>>
File: 03014_netflix2_1200-660x487.jpg (62 KB, 660x487) Image search: [Google]
03014_netflix2_1200-660x487.jpg
62 KB, 660x487
>>53821992
I use PIA and https://flixsearch.io/ to watch what I want on Netflix and nothing is blocked.

BUT 4CHAN IS FUCKING BLOCKING ME WHEN I USE A VPN

Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
4chan Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.