[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Linux users are delusional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: windows7line[1].jpg (69 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
windows7line[1].jpg
69 KB, 600x366
W7 is a 3 course meal at a Michelin star restaurant, everything is done for you, and you can expect high quality service and food/drink, linux is eating out of the dumpster outside, sure you might taste some of the good stuff, but you are eating and sifting through garbage for scraps.

Linux worshippers will deny this even though it is objectively true.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>53819999

A convincing argument and defense of the linux faith from an apt name.
>>
>windows 7

>>/2009/
>>
So what's W10?
Did the restaurant fail a food safety and hygiene inspection and go out of business?
To get replaced by a cheap indian place that can't even give away the crap they make
>>
>>53819992
some one post the "when i look at computers i see food cause im a fat fuck image"
>>
>>53819992
>W7
W7 is solid af. Unfortunately W10 is complete trash and when support for W7 ends in 2020 your only other option will be linux, so I'm not sure why you'd willingly bash (heh) a kernel you're going to be using in 4 years anyway.
>>
>>53819992
more like

>W7 is fast food
>cheap, delicious and it's all you've ever wanted
>however you end up feeling bloated, over saturated and have a sinking feeling a company is controlling you

>Linux is homecooked food
>sometimes it's better than fast food, sometimes it's worse and it's definitely more troublesome than eating out
>however you will always have that deep fuzzy feeling that it's something more
>>
Linux is a free all-you-can-eat buffet.
>>
>>53820034

The food is complete garbage? Glad you agree!

>>53820029

No, I definitely think the OP is more accurate.
>>
File: AAAuczi.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
AAAuczi.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2048
>>53819992
>win7
>eating in cheap fastfood
>don't know where the products go
>bad hygene
>sometimes they spit on your food or just wipe your ass with your food (like win10 updates)

Linux:
>you make your own food, it's cost time but
>you choose ingredients carefully
>you know where what ingredient came from and it was audited by community
>it's cheaper
>you learn cooking and using something diffrent
>>
>>53819992

linux is spending a Saturday nite at home cooking a gourmet meal for yourself, exactly and perfectly the way you like it, for $20 instead of a $250 a plate restaurant "experience"

listening to your favorite music on your stereo at exactly the volume you like

while drinking your favorite alcohol, heavily, and smoking out on top-tier 420 kush

while you and your girlfriend dance naked in the kitchen and have sex on the kitchen table between the main course and desert

and desert is fucking cake and pie, with ice cream

then you get to have more sex while watching a bluray on your 85" 8K screen

the next day you have $500 extra in your pocket to go spend the afternoon parasailing (while having more sex while flying 120 feet above the ocean) at the beach while winfags are sitting at home, jerking off with a hangover on cheap wine and they need to call tech support (but they can't because they're broke until next paycheck) because the Internets is broken again ... so the masturbation has to be done dryhand and no pr0nz
>>
>>53819992
>dude
>games
> lmao

ya
>>
>>53820084
As a Gentoo user I can agree
>>
sevenfags are the xpfags of this generation.
>>
>>53820013
>>53820117
panjeet
>>
>>53819992
>>53820070
>>53820013
>eating "a 3 course meal at a Michelin star restaurant" that is seven years old
>sounds like garbage to me
>>
>>53819992
>W7 is a 3 course meal at a Michelin star restaurant
More like a long time ago expired taco.
>>
>>53820084
More like:
Linux: everyone telling you the food quality was probably checked by people u don't know and you keep telling yourself it was probably checked by someone at some point in time that you really hope is better at understanding that stuff then u are. Also, u hope it was checked in the last decade.
>>
>>53820084
>>you make your own food, it's cost time but
>>you choose ingredients carefully
>>you know where what ingredient came from and it was audited by community
>>it's cheaper
>>you learn cooking and using something diffrent

And then, rather than working, you spend the next 13 days figuring out why your urine is red and haven't had a bowel movement in months. Not only that, but the person who sells you Lettuce seeds decides to rename them 'Lettux' and ends up locking you out of your garden for weeks for no apparent reason other than the same lettuce going by a different name.
Gotta say, though. It's nice that, because everybody designed the locks on my house, the government isn't able to break-in and watch me cook. It's also great to be able to pick out that special non-GMO, grass-fed organic free-range cows (that you probably haven't heard of) for when I make burgers. Sadly, the only hamburger buns available are sold by McDonalds, so I still go there every once and a while, but Linux is totally the better choice.
>>
File: your_opinion_2.gif (302 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
your_opinion_2.gif
302 KB, 499x281
>>53820004
Hurr hurr linux is garbage my post is relevant
>>
>>53820272

>linux is garbage

You are correct.
>>
OP doesn't even know what "Linux" actually is, which makes the whole thread redundant.
>>
>>53820070
I think the OP was less accurate
>>
>>53819992
>people still think michelin stars indicate quality
KYS, my dude
>>
I'm not delusional :(
>>
Who /xp/ here?
>>
>>53820530

The OP seems completely correct to me. Linux is garbage.
>>
>>53820004
apt-get name
>>
>>53819992
op is a faggot, everything about op is so faggot and you can expect nothing but shit posts.

op will deny this even though it is objectively true
>>
>>53821283

another buttblasted linux worshipper
>>
>>53819992
Fuck off, Theresa.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.