[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
haha good one zuckerberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: openness.jpg (20 KB, 487x148) Image search: [Google]
openness.jpg
20 KB, 487x148
haha good one zuckerberg
>>
>walls are glass

what if you need to shit?
>>
>>53819105
>using facebook
You must enjoy cock.
>>
>>53819145
Hi Winifred, some people in the office have been complaining about your offensive language. Specifically ones that are oriented around homophobia.
>>
>>53819173
>ones
>>
with all the crazy jackasses in the world I sometimes wonder why one of them doesn't decide to kill someone like Zuckerberg
obviously I don't agree with such a thing but it's more justifiable than half of the random nigger feuds that end in homicide
>>
>>53819105
>our culture of openness
that was a good april fools joke
>>
>>53819135
In the conference room
>>
>>53819267
LEEEEEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY...dixen

...it just doesn't have the same ring to it.
>>
>>53819135
Pajeet always asking the important questions
>>
>>53819105
uh, i think every glass walled manager's office and conference room everywhere is called the fish bowl or the aquarium.

>le we are so niche, indie, and hip here at facebook™
>>
> those in glass cubicles shouldn't NSA oh wait
>>
>>53819105
Is that why he has 3 houses? None of which have glass walls for that matter.
>>
>>53819105
>our culture of openness

sad what never having a girlfriend does to you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.