[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know where I can get one of these? Also general impractical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: carphone.jpg (43 KB, 450x362) Image search: [Google]
carphone.jpg
43 KB, 450x362
Anyone know where I can get one of these? Also general impractical design thread.
>>
I like my sister
>>
>>53818967
Fill her with your sperm.
>>
>>53818976
I'm trying to tell my family about my relationship with my sister, what do?

For instance, she's my first girlfriend, and we have been dating for 2 years now.
>>
>>53818997
Fuck her on the dinner table.
>>
>>53819008
Will try to, thanks bro.
>>
Will you film it all on one of these phones, tho?
>>
>>53818976
actual anon who posted that here.

I just wanted to get it off my chest, I can't sleep because all that I think about is my sister now. You have no idea how weird this is, I can't help it - I guess I just find her personality and body so god damn attractive. I could never ruin our normal relationship by telling her the truth though, so all I can do is bottle up my feelings.
>>
>>53818955
>lambogni
>>/csg/
>>
>>53818955
>Lanbogni
reminds me of the car shaped tape rewinders
>>
>>53819049
lol u tk him 2da bar|?
>>
>>53819052
What happens when you look at your mother? Is it due a deep resentment of her? Do you maybe wish to contaminate her prized young woman with your filthy mind to get back at your mom for telling you to fuck off when you told her you were graduating elementary school? Do you soil your sisters underwear because they were the same ones your mom tried to get you to wear when you were a child? Did your mom try to cut off your lil ding dong, son?
Really.
What's this REALLY about?
>>
>>53819083
I don't really know, maybe I just spent too much time away from my sister I guess. When she was 9 my parents divorced and I never saw her until she was 12. By then she was a completely different person, it was kind of hard to accept she was my sister at all. Of course she was happy and we naturally became close as siblings. Then she went through her rebellious phase and started to spontaneously ignore me.

Anyway I'm soon going to collage and she's almost 16. So yeah.

I know posting this here is pretty fucking stupid but I just wanted to let my feelings out I guess, thanks for listening anons.
>>
>>53819143
4chan is 18+
>>
>>53819057
>implying newfags on /g/ know what a video tape is
>>
>>53819165
I know, I'm 19. I just took a year off after high school to figure out what I really wanted to do with my life.
>>
>>53819184
Be a pedophile?
>>
>>53819200
No, I hate children, too unruly and burdensome.
>>
File: 1422238140220.jpg (38 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1422238140220.jpg
38 KB, 565x600
>this thread
>>
>>53819241
Go to hell, Brooke.
>>
>>53819052
You're gonna have to let her know eventually. I fell in love with my cousin and went through the same torment, insomnia and depression took a strong hold of me for years. I eventually texted her and told her. She disowned me right after those texts, I haven't heard from her back for years.

But the self torture ended, I now accept that my cousin doesn't want me around and that I no longer have to wonder if there was ever a chance we could have been together.

Love is like that, you can't just ignore it. You have to reach some kind of conclusion and accept it. Bottling up the feelings will only torment you more and more as time goes on.
>>
>>53819310
^worst advice ever

Don't tell your sister you stupid fuck!
>>
>>53819386
If anon really is in deeply in love with her it's the only way for him to regain peace in his life. I tried for years to not think about my cousin but the more I ran away from it the more I was thinking about her, I felt like I was going fucking insane.

Yeah he'll likely lose his sister and his family will frown upon him but he'll be at peace knowing nothing could have ever happened between them. Or by some miracle he might find out she feels the same way about him and they could be happy together. As long as they don't have kids who gives a fuck anyway.

Problems like these need to reach a conclusion so that you can move on, you can't just ignore them away.
>>
File: CV0w5l7U8AAX_PG.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CV0w5l7U8AAX_PG.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>53818955
>Lanbogni
Kek
>>
File: googleit.jpg (79 KB, 378x500) Image search: [Google]
googleit.jpg
79 KB, 378x500
>>53818955
aliexpress noob
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.