[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sqt/ Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: 1459199913708.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
1459199913708.webm
1 MB, 406x720
This thread was created to prevent anons from spamming new threads, for technology questions they have.
If you are that person, post your simple/small/stupid questions here

Don't bump. This is a slow board, and will continue to be. Wait for an answer or google it.

If you see other anons posting questions outside this thread, ignore or redirect them here
Use >>>/g/sqt as a link to find the sqt thread
>>
Anyone got experience porting a prepaid phone to a different service? Straight Talk to Ting specifically. How the fug do I unlock this, all I've found is shady looking sites asking for money to do it
>>
Do i really need to learn Java in order be a respectable programmer. Can i get a job anyway else?
>>
The time on my computer has been all sorts of fucked today. Is the CMOS battery going bad or what? It's been changing even while on.
>>
Any recommended book or online class to learn C++?
>>
>>53816455

as someone who doesn't know shit about anything:

maybe you got a virus and it's trolling you cause it's april fools

but on a more serious note, make sure you have the correct time zone selected, and youe your time synced with an online server in the time settings or ctfor windows. it periodically checks to ensure you're @ the correct time for your time zone.
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 766x518) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51 KB, 766x518
I recently purchased a ASUS F555LA-AB31 and I did a clean install of WIndows 10 on it, everything works good on it but the brightness setting isn't working. I'm pretty sure I have to download the drivers from the Asus website but i'm technology retarded, I put a pic of something that MIGHT be related but again I wouldn't know. please help me, I dont know what to do anymore.
>>
What's a good cheap laptop with an IPS display?
>>
AWWWWWWW
>>
If I hire an Indian (in India) to make me a few Android apps and put them on the market (he said he'll make some mashup reskins of a few basic apps for me, 10 for $100) is there hope of some of them grossing a LITTLE bit of money, enough for me to get my $100 back? Hypothetical here.
>>
>>53816698
tb h no not really
>>
if I want to join the NSA as a computer scientist mostly focused on the hardware aspect what degree should I work towards? I'll have my GED shortly and then I'll be finding a college that will take me or just heading off to community college for some credits.
>>
>>53816655

desu, when I installed 7 and couldn't get my graphics drivers to allow me to swap between integrated and discrete as it should have (and was the entire fucking point of this model), I reinstalled 7, and then it worked after going through Windows Updates again, since my graphics drivers were from Windows Updates. perhaps they got screwed-up between windows updates arbitrarily reverting themselves

desu, I don't see why brightness would be correlated to graphics drivers, but worst case scenario you could format and reinstall, and hope things work out the second time around. but I would like to affirm that this is absolutely worst case scenario shit cause this in no way identifies and fixes the problem and the problem alone, but is just throwing everything away and doing it over and hoping for no mistakes. plus, windows updates requires so much time
>>
>>53816726
Hack into the fbi and they'll force you into the nsa
>>
>>53815816
topkek test
>>
My system locked up a couple of times while displaying graphic glitches in my monitor, when I attempted to turn it off using the power button, I felt a static discharge either originating from the metal case or my finger.

is it possible for components to act like this due to an incorrect component assembly within the case? or was it just a coincidence and my body had some extra electricity?

I inspected the interior of my case lightly and it doesn't seem to be any misplaced components, the only thing I can think of is the fact that the motherboard is sitting directly on the metal support thingies where motherboards are screwed on.

Halp, what should I be looking for? I'm about to disassemble the entire PC.
>>
>>53815816
How do I activate Windows 10.
>>
>>53816192
there are plenty of languages out there with job offerings, but java is one of the easiest ones to learn. so if you can't figure it out you might need to consider a new direction in life
>>
what's a good idea for a machine learning side projects?

>bonus points for neural network
>bonus points for web based

i have the time and knowledge, i want to make something cool.
>>
File: Untitled.png (150 KB, 695x338) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
150 KB, 695x338
I have 6 CD's from Geek Squad. These CD's have files from my families old desktop from 2008-9 that GeekSquad copied onto. I'm not concerned about documents, music ect, just the pictures. Lots of memories I really want saved. I've copied each disk onto my PC via three methods, Dropbox copying the images into my account, drag and drop the files onto my desktop, and CD Recovery Toolbox Free. No solution fixes the images with errors, but I figured it was good to have many backups.

My stupid question is, can I use a software/method to recover these images? I don't think I have the hard drive, and even if I find it, it will cost a lot of cash. I have absolutely no issue saving up and spending 2 grand or more for these images, but if I can do it for free or low cost, I'll do it.
>>
i just got a laptop that has god-awful windows 8 on it. I want to install Windows 7 and was planning to dual-boot first to make sure W7 doesnt run into any issues, espeiclaly sicne it's a clean version of W7 without all the bloatware

Will the customary dividing the SSD partition in 2 partitions and turning off UEFI boot and enabling legacy boot work still? I'll be installing W7 via USB
>>
>>53817036
Also, what about if I treat these CD's as criminal evidence? Is there a way law enforcement can get images from CD's like this and with these errors preventing images from showing? And if so, can I access these methods?
>>
SO I just reinstalled my pc and now whenever I play 1080p movies MPC spiked up to like 80% CPU usage. What's up with that?

I use win 7 and no, this computer played the 1080p files just fine before.
>>
File: 1422221071805.png (222 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1422221071805.png
222 KB, 500x323
>post in last thread about the best program to remove adware with
>kind anon replies with mbam
>install, run scan find a few files called riskware istealer
>remove, restart computer
>adware is still present, run another scan, nothing
>...
>install ublock origin, the adware stops appearing

I'm seriously considering just ignoring it for now, I've been at it for hours trying to get rid of this shit. I'm out of ideas, does anyone have any of tips? I've looked on google about how to remove this adware specifically but I'm not finding any suspicious processes or browser extensions.
>>
i'm on windows botnet 10

my backspace key won't delete fast anymore, as i press it down, it only goes letter by letter slowly. i thought it was a 4chin april fools thing but when i went to type up some notes in librewriter it's still the same, not sure what happened.

help me /g/
>>
>>53817167
Your OS is an April fools joke.
>>
I'm running an old R9 290 and want to upgrade - Should I just sell it and go for a Fury?
>>
>>53817116

this sounds stupid, but have you tried running ccleaner? I know nothing about tech, but between CCleaner's standard cleaner and registry cleaner will get rid of leftover trash from uninstallations, and stuff, perhaps it will get rid of anything leftover from malware.

but, yeah. mbam treats malware weirdly, I think. I once ran it on my mom's laptop, and the default option in regard to a specific type of malware was to ignore it rather than quarantine it. so what's left on your PC may not be malicious anymore, but who knows.
>>
How does one find the direct link to a video stream on one of these website things? The internet tells me there should be an rtmp link buried somewhere in this mess, but I can never find it. Is there a program or something that would scrape the entire website and show me the link to the stream? If so, can I see the source code to it?
>>
>>53817215
you know what, after posting i checked if i needed to update anything and it showed me my synaptics drivers needed to update, just restarted and my backspace works again. never had that happened before, weird.
>>
File: 1456195967660.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1456195967660.gif
967 KB, 490x367
What's the best way I can get windows for free my windows key expired?
>>
>>53817262

I use this addon for Firefox to fetch those links:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

I have the icon added to my browser UI, right, and whenever a video or audio is playing, it lights-up. I then click on it, and it shows me a list of all media on the page. then you just click the "+" sign to expand the options for the one you want, and click "copy URL".

using this you can watch streams in your media player of choice. unless it's twitch, in which case they actively cockblock you from that somehow, so you need this whole "livestreamer" bullshit to do the same thing. but livestreamer is good shit
>>
Should I buy an ipod touch? I cannot find another mp3 player with 40 hours battery life.
>>
>>53817325
Why would you get a shit OS like Windows using tricks when you can have GNU/Linux
>>
>>53816884
Feeding georeferenced orthomosaics captured with UAVs which contain crops in it. You can use machine learning to automate classification and detection of weeds, pests, and other stuff. I would be happy to collaborate with you, I got a small business dedicated to capture, processing and analysis of such imagery.
>>
>>53817344
Do not endorse Apple products.
>>
>>53817262
There used to be a section in Firefox where you could see all the media loaded on a page, but I can't find where it is anymore. I'm guessing it's buried in a menu somewhere.
>>
>>53817048
Win7 is way too old. Use Classic Shell and disable shit metroUI apps. You can get Spybot anti-beacon if you mind their telemetry.
>>
>>53817236
That's funny, I could have sworn that's where the adware came from, I installed CCleaner the night before. That being said I uninstalled it, I'll reinstall and give it a try.
>>
>>53817349
Don't try that shit I already fell for the Linux meme I'm looking for a a good is for gaming
>>
>>53816855
Buy a license or use KMSpico
>>
File: chainer dcgan.png (195 KB, 726x152) Image search: [Google]
chainer dcgan.png
195 KB, 726x152
I'm trying to apply deep neural nets to decensoring hentai. I currently have 30000+ images for training data. The plan is to manually censor all 30000+ images, and the censorship method is complete censorship (i.e. large black rectangles) and not mosaic censorship. These censored images will be used as input, and the original uncensored images will be compared against the output. I'd like some advice going forward:

1. Are there performance issues if I parse each image while training/testing? Should I convert them to a csv file or stick them in a database?
2. What legal ramifications are there if my training data consists of copyrighted images?
3. What's a good machine library to use for this? Most of my machine learning experience used WEKA and ABAGAIL, but I want to move to better performing libraries.
4. Are there other architectures better suited for this problem? Is it a good idea to formulate the problem as an image inpainting one? Afaik, image inpainting algorithms fall into two categories: diffusion based methods and sparse representations using dictionaries. Both methods seem to have problems inpainting the center of large censored regions. Something similar to a DCGAN used to make this picture could work.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>53817335
Well it isn't lighting up. Neither did the last 5 addons that advertised the same thing. So tell me about this "livestreamer"?
>>
>>53817382
see >>53817384
>>
>>53817048
It's a laptop so it's not going to be playing games so there is no reason you shouldn't install Linux on it.
>>
>>53817389
this is not stupid at all, it deserves it's own thread
>>
>>53817377

CCleaner is just one product of many owned by Piriform, so you can go to their site to download it. but it should be the first link you see when you google "ccleaner", anyway.

but if they direct you to an external site to download it, just make sure you're getting what you went there for. I never knew there were any fake download links on any of the sites they used, but, you know... would suck if there was.
>>
>>53817389
The other guy is right, make a new thread this sounds interesting.
>>
>>53815816
My power supply went out. What is the cheapest PSU that won't burn out my computer.
>>
>>53817397
livestreamer is a command-line program that is the link between a streaming source like twitch.tv and a media player like mpv
it works for a lot of sites but i'm not sure if it works for the site you're trying to stream from
>>
What are some good books/websites on how to code in Java?
>>
>>53817481
It's just standard atx
>>
File: IMG_20160402_135340.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_135340.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4208
What should I make the mount point for my secondary storage partition?
>>
>>53815816
FUCK YOU CHAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
For some reason I'm unable to hook up two displays and run them at 1920x1080. If I plug in a display to both the digital outputs I only get a picture on one of them. If I use a digital and analog output I get a 1080p display on one monitor but some ridiculously low res and stretched image on the other.

Asus m4a785-m
AMD Athlon x2 4400+
Latest version of Linux Mint
No video card

Could this be solved with adding a video card or is this an issue with Mint?
>>
File: Untitled.png (139 KB, 808x1145) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
139 KB, 808x1145
>>53817397

hey, sorry. sorry for being kinda slow. I tried to put together a kind of tutorial to the addon for you... pic related. you can't fetch media from every site. also, my icon looks different than default because I didn't like the animation + extra horizontal space it occupied by default.

but, livestreamer is a program you run to enable yourself to watch twitch.tv streams in a media player, since otherwise they're bound to your browser. it wouldn't help you accomplish what you seek, I think.
>>
I've drawn out a bunch of frames for a video. How do I combine them?
>>
I want to register a twitter account staying anonymous, I found that I can use google voice instead of a phone number so I tried to register a google account but google registration doesn't work when I'm using a proxy, what are the alternatives?
>>
>>53817036
>>53817058
Anyone?
>>
7ytyuityuktyul
>>
File: Untitled.png (140 KB, 808x1145) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
140 KB, 808x1145
>>53817538

by the way... I felt I failed to properly guide you through the steps in that image, so I made it better in pic related.
>>
>>53817543
ffmpeg
>>
>>53817644
hey that's my password
>>
File: bartquestions.jpg (47 KB, 440x272) Image search: [Google]
bartquestions.jpg
47 KB, 440x272
Why can my microphone line hear my speaker output from inside my system, and how the fuck do I fix this shit? I'm getting sick of being the only person in a voice chat that needs to use push to talk to keep everyone else from hearing echo.
>>
Should my computer become really slow just because I use a second screen? Also, if I try to test that UFO-thingy with 2 screens active it tells me I'm only using 60hz.
>>
File: 1429155385389.gif (1 MB, 557x417) Image search: [Google]
1429155385389.gif
1 MB, 557x417
I have Adblock Plus and I'm trying to just read a fucking article on Forbes. It's completely disabled and I still can't get in. Does it know that I just have the addon' installed or something? Does this happen to anyone else?
>>
I want to make a NAS, but I'm sharing a network with other people. I want to set it up so only I can across the files on it. What's a sharing protocol I can use where I can effortlessly access it via my computer and tablet, but others on the network can't?
>>
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nvhn3C
What would be a cheaper cpu for my build?
>>
If I have a "modded BIOS" for a new wireless card (bought this laptop used), will I be able to install the drivers from the company website to get it to recognize it? Or will I fuck everything up?
>>
How do I remove le ebin aprils fools CSS?
>>
>>53817997

someone in the last thread said to filter:

https://s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.*.css
>>
>>53817646
well it does work, not for what I wanted it. I have youtube-dl for this kind of thing. However with certain numerous sites even that fails. I wonder why.
>>
>>53817780
>why is my mic picking up my speakers
i know this is sqt but come on
>>
File: Castor_DAtop-600x455.jpg (44 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
Castor_DAtop-600x455.jpg
44 KB, 600x455
>>53815816
Could anyone recommend a good fingertip mouse?
>Hand is 18cm long, 10cm wide
>Current mouse: Deathadder 3.5G, I hold it crooked to the left and I find it big
>Don't really play games, but it should have good tracking and have configurable software that works with Linux
>Wired
>2 side buttons minimum, MMO/10 maximum
>Shouldn't look like a bayformer
>>
>>53818040
>from inside my system
I'm wearing my headphones. This happens through the analog port and with a USB headset. My mic line is picking up my audio output before it ever reaches an output point.
>>
>>53815816
Aww, so fucking cute
>>
>>53817949
I use Windows 10 for my "NAS" OS because I also use it daily. I just set my shares to require passwords and no one else can access them. I'm sure if you set up SMB you could do the same.
>>
>>53818049
There must be some other program on your system that's causing that side effect. Double-check your VoIP sound input/output settings as well.
>>
What's the current equivalent to the i7-940 from 2010, in Intel's lineup? And what's the performance difference from between the 940 and the current one? Debating whether I should just get a new GPU and add more RAM or just do a whole new build.
>>
File: Sega-Dreamcast-Keyboard.jpg (2 MB, 4120x1400) Image search: [Google]
Sega-Dreamcast-Keyboard.jpg
2 MB, 4120x1400
I'm curious as to how i can change the serial connection on the Dreamcast keyboard to USB and have it work on my PC. I've seen adapters for sale but if the conversion is simple enough to do myself, I would rather do that. The thing holding me back is the possibility of additional software needed for the keyboard to function properly and communicate with my PC, something that the aftermarket adapters require.
>>
>>53818042

by "fingertip" grip do you mean "claw" grip mouse? because fhat's the term I'm familiar with.

but off the top of my head, according to what I've heard:

-Wheel Mouse Optical
-Corsair m45
-g100s

and, of course, the g9x is a legendary claw-grip mouse, but is is laser and thus has an imperfect sensor whereas the above apparently don't, and ir was discontinued many years ago, so it is now only hoarded/ soughf-after by its cult following.

note, there may be more claw mice with a perfect sensor out there. these were just off the top of my head.
>>
>>53818042

zowie fk2 is probably the most standard. I don't know why I never remembered it
>>
Buying a new build here, what actual use would I need for an i7 and a 980ti if I only play some late 2000's games at 1080p? The most demanding gayme I play is Rift.
>>
What would you recommend as a reliable motherboard for gaymen PC. Need LGA 1151 socket and under 150EUR.
Any recommendations?
>>
I was looking at some laptops, and was gonna pick up one for programming, and a small amount of gaming. Nothing heavy, and started looking at amd A10-8700p laptops, and was wondering if the 8gig to 12gig jump in ram would be all that beneficial?
>>
>>53818090
I've double and triple checked my setup. It's happening at the system level. With just Discord and FOOBAR running and me sitting in an empty voice chat channel, as long as I don't speak I can see FOOBAR's output reflected in Discord's input sensitivity meter, even if I have all my external sound sources muted.
>>
How do I edit the css for this theme to make it the same color as the tomorrow theme?

It's grown on me, but I have no experience with coding.
>>
>>53818164
Something like

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132566&cm_re=LGA_1151-_-13-132-566-_-Product
>>
How much could I get for a MSI GTX 970 and an Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3? Both have received about a year of use.
>>
>>53818185
Do you have it? Is it good? I only want an advice from someone who used/dealt with the motherboard they recommend.
>>
>>53818215
Yes and yes. The layout is great. It's a fantastic board if you don't want/need memory speed over 2133Mhz. It can't do M.2 and RAID at the same time. But it's pretty cheap.
>>
File: o2VAn[1].png (2 KB, 244x64) Image search: [Google]
o2VAn[1].png
2 KB, 244x64
how do I remove this
or get my win10 to recognize my computer as activated
>>
>>53818285
go to settings to activate windows
>>
>>53817058
>>53817036
Wow, I knew it was a stupid question, but not that stupid.
>>
>>53818281
I was also looking at:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128841&cm_re=Z170XP-SLI-_-13-128-841-_-Product
What do you think in comparison? Cause I know shit about them motherboards.
>>
File: o2VRS[1].png (10 KB, 441x157) Image search: [Google]
o2VRS[1].png
10 KB, 441x157
>>53818298
>>
File: Comb01042016091119.jpg (568 KB, 1080x2174) Image search: [Google]
Comb01042016091119.jpg
568 KB, 1080x2174
>>53818125
>>53818147
Here's some awful pictures of my grip. I've circled the only place where my palm touches the mouse. Those mice look pretty good, I'll look into them. Thanks.
>>
>>53818307

looks pretty good. What are you looking for it to do? Anything weird or super specific? Make sure you download the updated LAN drivers before you start, but that's a good idea with any mobo.
>>
File: helppls.png (35 KB, 609x387) Image search: [Google]
helppls.png
35 KB, 609x387
I'm trying to teach myself how to create networks as I want start a class on it if I can learn enough.
All of my user accounts use the same login script, roaming profile folder location and home folder location, but some of them just say that the domain can't be found or the roaming profile can't be found on the server. Why would some work and some don't when I have them all the same?
>>
>>53818370
Just play games. I am planning on using wi-fi to connect to the internet, since the setup doesn't really allow cable.
>>
>>53818343

yeah, sorry, it occured to me only after posting that "fingertip" grip refers to the grip in between "claw" and "palm" :(

but, I hope you find the mouse you're looking for. unfortunately, all my recs are the stuff for those who like claw grips. they may be too extreme for your tastes.

the deathadder is a rather large mouse, so you would probably fancy just a regular-sized mouse. I heard fhe Steelseries Rival I believe it was is to most an effective successor to the IME 3.0, which was loved by many in the FPS community a long time ago. The Zoie FK is probably also standard-sized. but your options for mice open up greatlupy when you don't go for just small-sized, "claw"-grip mice. you probably just need a mouse guide at this point, since your options are so vast.
>>
>>53818405
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128838

is a revision if, and that's a big if, you can swing it. You'll get more M.2 slots and a newer base BIOS with a higher flash capacity, which might mean a little better support. But they are both pretty good.
>>
File: 1435292613696.png (3 MB, 3224x4288) Image search: [Google]
1435292613696.png
3 MB, 3224x4288
>>53818343

so it appears I've been making a habit of responding to you twice in a row, but I quickly searched the archives to find something for you....

however, pic related claims the g100s doesn't have a perfect sensor. CS:GO's Cloud9 n0thing was included in a gear video shere he used it, though, so I think it's safe to assume its sensor is perfect.

here is a spreadsheet on viable gaming mice:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/htmlview
>>
What's the easiest way to make some bar graphs?
I have a bunch of data in the form of
Letter:Number

Being a letter, and the number of time of times that letter is present in the given data set.
>>
File: RYpZ1iS.jpg (413 KB, 2506x3263) Image search: [Google]
RYpZ1iS.jpg
413 KB, 2506x3263
This is a really retarded question, but I have to ask because I'm really socially awkward, and I don't want to have to ask someone else for help. So anyway, someone wants me to go to Staples and scan some documents for them so that I can send them to them, but I've never had this done there or even used a scanner before, so I was wondering what the procedure was or what I'm even supposed to do in general. Does Staples allow you to do this yourself or do they have someone there that does it for you? If it's the former, how do I scan something? Is it self-explanatory? Just put it and there will be a "scan" button or something equivalent? Once I've scanned it, what then?
>>
File: hosting.jpg (42 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
hosting.jpg
42 KB, 400x274
Anyone know any good hosting services that aren't too expensive for a startup small business?

Semi-related anyone do free lance web design and what do you usually do for it?

I've been considering starting up something for local phone and computer repair and maybe a bit of web design on the side. Know most of the languages needed, but I'm not sure what people would expect.
>>
How do I get poweramp to read wav files properly? I'm trying it for the first time and it can't read the majority of my files at all when other music players work just fine
>>
is clover dead?
>>
File: sites-32.png (702 B, 32x32) Image search: [Google]
sites-32.png
702 B, 32x32
Should I use Google Sites?
>>
>>53815816
Does anybody know what kind of service does the Pebble Time app run on Android? I'm trying to get the same tyoe of permanent notification for the foreground service.
>>
>>53817481
You dont cheap out on a power supply dumbass. Get 80+ cert from literally fucking anyone
>>
>>53818154
Dont be a dumbass, get what you need and upgrade later if you need more. A 380x and 8350 would do you fine
>>
Two questions:

1. I want to replace the audio track of an mp4 video with an mp3, what should I use to do this?

2. Would it be possible to replace my laptop's HDD with and SSD by putting the SSD in an external usb case and using a disk cloning tool?
>>
Why does the RJ-22 jack need a different crimper from the RJ-11/12 jacks? I've compared the two and they look identical other than the amount of contacts. It looks like the same crimper should be able to do both.
>>
Could people destroy the moon if they really wanted to?
>>
>>53818667
Anyone?
>>
File: fkb108zjb01.jpg (205 KB, 800x389) Image search: [Google]
fkb108zjb01.jpg
205 KB, 800x389
Got a Filco JIS layout yesterday (like pic related but tkl).
I want to change the caps with some green/mint PBT ones.
Is there a way to fit a larger space bar (using one of the two FN keys)?
And can I modify the Kana key to have something useful?
>>
File: 1430323231604.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1430323231604.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
I'm getting ready to clean install windows 10
I want to dual-boot with GNU+Linux.
How should I configure my partitions?
Where does the swap go? Bootloader? How many partitions will I need, and about how big should they be?
Using a 750 GiB HDD, 4GiB RAM
>>
>>53815816
Cute cat!
>>
>>53819697
Just go by the suggestions.
>>
>>53819351
1. Ffmpeg
2. Yes, at least I think so, but some programs may not like USB disks
>>
>>53819697
Make a partition in w10 of how big you want it to be. 100gb? Then load your version of Linux and it should suggest what to do as default. It will install grub as your bootloader and give you the option for your w10 install, each and every time you boot. Make a backup and a recovery disk for w10 before you start. Recovery disk will get rid of grub if you want to delete Linux.
>>
File: 1412734258567.jpg (68 KB, 450x685) Image search: [Google]
1412734258567.jpg
68 KB, 450x685
Does anyone have that thing from earlier where you downloaded a specific version of Windows 10 and then ran some anti-clutter tools to get rid of unwanted crap like Onedrive?
>>
How do I make mpv "click-through"?
>>
>>53819747
>>53819787
Yeah I'm gonna do that
But I'm gonna put a 4 GiB partition at the very beginning of my disk to be used as a swap. Because this really cute guy in the CompSci lab told me you want to put your swap as close to the inner spindle as possible.
Then just install windows into the remaining free space, and then when I do the Linux install I'll trim the windows partition to size and set the swap.
>>
What are the bad Windows 7 updates?
>>
>>53818667
>>53819587
To answer your question, im going to propose a better solution. for over two decades of my life, i was socially awkward and hated talking to pretty much anyone. When i first started coming here, i realized how i had been living and made a change. Life is about conformity, changing yourself to appease others. It's a sad reality, but if you accept it and go with the flow, you can meet people and have fun doing it. Thats life. You're gonna go into staples tomorrow and say "hey, do you offer scanning service here? i need these papers scanned and im not sure how to do it." theyre gonna show you and youre gonna go on with your day. now tell me how the fuck i do this >>53818122
>>
>>53819911
Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>53818154
i7 is overkill a good i5 will likely last you a t least 5 years and the difference an i7 will give will not really add too that.

R9 380 or a 390 will play anything you throw at them at 1080 and 60 frames. 980ti is a waste of money unless you have a 4k monitor and really like 1 of the 5 games that can support it. Better to spend about 300 now and just save the other 300 for a few years later and upgrade.

My GPU from 10 years ago could run Rift at low settings. And no I'm not joking. Save your money.
>>
File: saglas.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
saglas.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
When the fuck is this 4chan layout going to go back to normal?
>>
>>53819995
When you decide to block the css.
>>
so bandwidth is pretty expensive in my country. i was thinking about getting a 4 mbps connection.

my question is: is 4 mbps enough to stream 720p video(netflix, youtube etc.)?

i know netflix recommends 5mbps but will 4mbps still work? is there any way to confirm this?
>>
Sup /g/,

Just got a 4TB drive to replace an old 2TB one. Would copy/pasting the whole thing negatively impact the new drive? How should I go about this?
>>
>>53815816
OP where do you get these wonderful webms?
>>
File: thatsnothowcomputerswork.jpg (153 KB, 900x844) Image search: [Google]
thatsnothowcomputerswork.jpg
153 KB, 900x844
How do I turn off this godawful joek theme?

I got this:

s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.649.css

I have adblock, where do I plug this in?
>>
>>53820433
first you remove adblock plus and install ublock origin

then add this filter
||s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.*.css$stylesheet,domain=boards.4chan.org
>>
I just built my first computer and hear hissing coming from the speakers everytime I move the mouse. I've tried two different mouses, one was a wireless mouse and the other one was a PS/2 mouse. Where is this interference coming from??
>>
Can I delete installer files once I've installed a program? eg the files you use to create an iso
>>
File: 12353078629.jpg (108 KB, 950x424) Image search: [Google]
12353078629.jpg
108 KB, 950x424
>>53820447
Oh god thank you I found it. You have to click the tiny gear symbol.
>>
File: based zorn.jpg (143 KB, 825x1056) Image search: [Google]
based zorn.jpg
143 KB, 825x1056
So I fucked up and upgraded to windows 10, if I install windows normally (not a fresh install) will my files carry over or do I have to back it up?

OS is on C drive everything else is on E.
>>
>>53820506
so you have windows 10 now and want to install what over it?
If you don't like it there should be a button to revert the installation back to what it was in the settings somewhere.
>>
>>53820521
just W7, didn't know about this magic button. However, I do have a disk which I could just install windows 7 with, just wondering if I need to back all my shit up.
>>
>>53820521
so I went on

>http://www.howtogeek.com/220723/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-and-downgrade-to-windows-7-or-8.1/
>To access this, open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.” You should see a “Go back to Windows 7” or “Go back to Windows 8.1” option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows

but when I go to the recovery tab it says "RESET THIS PC" not "Go back to Windows 7"
>>
>>53820535
you can't install 7 over 10 like that, so you have to do a fresh installation.
All files on C will be gone then if you install over it.
E will not be touched if you don't tinker with it in the partition settings during installation.
>>
>>53820521
ahhh you have to do it within a month
>>
>>53820559
is it worth using dban on my C then installing 7 afterward?
>>
>>53820465
I looked this up and its best to save your full downloads folder to another drive so its there if you really need it
>>
>>53820571
only if you really want all files on C to be completely unrecoverable.
generally no unless you want to sell the disk or give it to someone else.
>>
>>53820506
You should just reinstall Windows 7. Since your data is already on another partition, it shouldn't be much trouble.
>>
>>53820576
>>53820580
>>53820581
awesome, thanks guys
>>
About to go from ubuntu and try out mint and debian.
Can i expect the bash to work in exactly the same way?
Am i going to have the same packages etc. or am I going to miss something or have something more? I realy don't know how this things work between distros, I only know about ubuntu being downstream etc.
>>
>>53820621
Everything should work like you're used to. Though Debian is no longer binary compatible with Ubuntu, they still use the same package system and are still source-compatible.
>>
File: 1448826576828.jpg (65 KB, 811x795) Image search: [Google]
1448826576828.jpg
65 KB, 811x795
>>53819814
pls send help
>>
It strikes me it might be useful to get some sort of cloud service going just to easily transfer certain non-private files easily between devices.

What are the best free services around these days?

Obviously, privacy and security isn't really an option, but some sort of placebo of it would be nice. As long as it's still easy to use.
>>
>>53820651
Allright, thanks a lot.
Any idea on what's better between debian mint and ubuntu mint?
I would also like to know why this fork happened.
>>
File: standards.png (24 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
24 KB, 500x283
>>53820680
>>
What's a cheap 1080p monitor that can be vertically rotated?
>>
File: freetel1musashi230.jpg (89 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
freetel1musashi230.jpg
89 KB, 620x415
Any recent and powerful android phones that have physical buttons? I have my eye on pic related but it looks underpowered.
>>
Is there an OS level ad-blocking solution that's as easy-to-use as the browser extensions are?
>>
>>53819905

http://pastebin.com/raw/yaJpc9Up

also, install GWX Control Panel
>>
I'm trying to archive a selection of podcasts. In terms of keeping them for the future is there any reason not to convert to flac/wav apart from space?
>>
>>53820876

Not tech-savvy but logically-speaking if you're converting to FLAC wouldn't it mean the data was not saved losslessly, so converting lossy data to a lossless format would not add anything to the data?

I would think such a thing would be equivalent to taking an image saved as a jpeg in mspaint, copying it, pasting it to MSPaint, then manually resaving as a .png. it appears to me such a thing would only inflate the filesize with no conceivable practical gain.
>>
Hard drive died so I may as well install Windows 10 since I play vidya sometimes? How do I get it gratis without malware, and deactivate spyware?
>>
How do I get Firefox or Chrome to directly stream 10bit MPEG4 mkvs with one click?.

Accessing files via http. When I click on it it starts downloading, not streaming. So far I had to copy the URL and open it with a player.
>>
How can I give myself autism to make me a better coder?
>>
>>53821092

continue asking loaded questions
>>
File: 1459577850819.jpg (54 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1459577850819.jpg
54 KB, 660x495
Is it just one faggot flooding g with drake posts?
>>
4 GB Ram enough for Win 8.1 right? Mostly for office use nothing else
>>
If i know c, what will i have to learn to be able to code in c++?
>>
just downloaded ublock

any (one click) way i can deactivate it without having to go to the extensions section in chrome?
>>
>>53821358
to deactivate it on the current page, click on it's icon and then on the huuuge on/off symbol, then reload the page.
>>
Is there a Restore Button or something for Windows

I bought a new HDD and SDD and I want to give this HDD to my Parents but I don't want to format it and install Winshit again. Can you I just somehow delete everything but Windows?
>>
>>53821296
Yes. I'm fine on 2gb. You'll be fine on 4.
>>
What's a good offline password manager that has absolutely no internet connection options ?
>>
File: Snapchat_Logo.png (14 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat_Logo.png
14 KB, 240x240
What is the purpose f this App?
>>
How is the technology called that provides 'dynamic' webpages?

What I mean by 'dynamic' is: for example I'm building a web-page which searches a database for matches and would like the user to get a notification when a match is found without him needing to refresh the page.

Hope that makes sense...
>>
File: LG-G2-lollipop.jpg (62 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
LG-G2-lollipop.jpg
62 KB, 700x500
Anyone here tried CM12 / CM12.1 / CM13 on an LG G2 ?
is it legit ?
and does the double taping tp unlock / lopck the screen works ?
>>
>>53821680
You'd need a script to refresh the site (or parts of it). Javascript if you must. Maybe there is a HTML 5 solution as well.
>>
File: win10.jpg (103 KB, 826x538) Image search: [Google]
win10.jpg
103 KB, 826x538
Should I do it?
>>
>>53821680

It's called real-time updating. Looking into Ajax and maybe some javascript.
>>
>>53821718
yes
>>
I want to get an sd card for my phone for music mostly

16 or 32gb uhs-i

kingston has higher seq read/write while samsung has lower but seems to be performing much better at 512k and below

am I correct to assume that it's better to go with the latter in this case?
>>
File: VeraCrypt_Logo.svg.png (23 KB, 368x302) Image search: [Google]
VeraCrypt_Logo.svg.png
23 KB, 368x302
How much safe is Vera Crypt?
>>
Is it really possible to turn off all the spooky stuff in Windows 10? I need to install a Windows today and I think it's going to be that. Is this a mistake?
>>
Which version of Linux is best for a mail server?
>>
>>53822039
Whatever version your chosen stable distro installs.
>>
>>53821980
you can turn off the spooky stuff and not get any updates. You can get updates and lose your privacy to the spooky stuff. Or you can get updates, spend a lot of time checking all your settings, and maybe not overlook something and keep your privacy.
choose your poison
>>
Hey /g/, does anybody know if it's a bad idea to install windows on a different computer in order to install essential drivers?

Got a NUC with only USB3 ports and want to run windows 7, been having no luck injecting the drivers upon install, am thinking of installing it in my laptop and just transferring the hard drive across. Windows will update all the registry and shit, right?

>>53821980
Only on enterprise, and even then there's still some bullshit.

>>53821742
You can't really run apps off the microSD on a modern android for some dumbass reason, so just go with the one that's better at bigger files
>>
File: chipped-149628_640.png (347 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
chipped-149628_640.png
347 KB, 640x634
How much (%) damaged sectors is acceptable for a CD-RW?
>>
>>53815816
What's with all the Linux hate on this board lately? Is it just angry /v/ kiddies or am I going insane?
>>
How to get the material css back?
>>
File: Selection_630.png (2 MB, 1087x642) Image search: [Google]
Selection_630.png
2 MB, 1087x642
http://www.logicalincrements.com/

What tier do diminishing returns start to kick in for the money-to-performance increase?

Also, I remember Logical Increments listing off what performance to expect from each tier. This was over the last Summer I remember this. They'd have examples like "Crysis at highest settings 60fps" or "World of Warcraft 60fps". Where'd that go? It was pretty helpful even if it wasn't that accurate.
>>
>>53822117
"sectors", not sure.
CD-RWs are pretty crappy anyway if i remember correctly
>>
>>53822175
There's a number of ways to define "diminishing returns" I think the most objective measure is Pissmark's 'best value' or FPS per dollar. Most like to have better than that.
>>
>>53822214
Why did you put "sectors" inside quotes?
>>
File: 2980097-dark-souls-iii-6.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2980097-dark-souls-iii-6.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I don't have enough money for a monitor. Will using my tv be good enough for the first 6 months? I want high resolution and 60fps, not concerned too much with response time (although I will be playing Dark Souls 3 but I'll just have to live with parrying being shit). Should I be fine getting 4k resolution with 60fps, or is there some reason why a tv wouldn't be able to do this? I'm using a low-end €400 tv.
>>
>>53821969
Even if it fixes some TrueCrypt issues, but i don't think it's flawless. Still, i would consider it "safe", as long as you don't want to hide your data from NSA.
>>
>>53822535
Why isn't it safe against NSA?
>>
>>53822554
Some interesting reading here : https://sourceforge.net/p/veracrypt/discussion/general/thread/bace7ff6/

Even if there are no backdoor in the code itself, i highly doubt that the encrypted volumes are unbreakable.

See https://opencryptoaudit.org/ for more details.

Even if Vera crypt fixed some issues of True crypt, most of the code is the same, so issues pointed out in that document are most likely the same.
>>
>>53822214
>CD-RWs are pretty crappy anyway if i remember correctly
Why?
>>
>>53822124
Linux is the very best when it comes to servers. if I need a lightweight DHCP, DNS, SAMBA, NFS, LDAP, encrypted email, etc. etc. I would totally install CentOS, Fedora or another lightweight distro and it works amazing.

As for a desktop it is fucking dog shit. It should never, ever be used as a main OS. I wish we had a filter on /g/ to filter "riced" desktop threads but no the mods and devs are too useless to implement one
>>
>>53822691
>It should never, ever be used as a main OS.
And you should have been put to sleep long ago.
>>
File: 1459480558394.jpg (143 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459480558394.jpg
143 KB, 646x1024
>>53822718
Keep shilling m8
>>
>>53820937

This is what i'm not sure about. In terms of files degrading, the more you copy an mp3 the worse the quality gets yet as far as I know flac/wav remains the same.

Converting to flac would keep the mp3 quality just in a larger container which is ok with copying.

At least that's the assumption I was working under.
>>
Does anyone here have experience with Ozmosis (hackintosh)?
>>
>>53822790
copying doesn't degrade files.
converting them to a lossy format does.
>>
Any browser for Windows 10 that works in fullscreen but basically the top bar becomes visible if you drag your mouse to the top of the display?

Basically an usable browser in fullscreen
>>
>>53822841
firefox does that
>>
>>53822862

not him, but it eats the, how you say.... the "file", "tools" etc. buttons at the top o the browser when you do that.

even before firefox changed their UI, thus requiring you to install the "clasdic theme restorer" addon to get the old UI back it behaved like that in fullscreen.
>>
why cant i have a kitten that climbs my pant leg? that is fucking adorable
>>
Recommend me a good, reliable and fast VPN service
>>
What do you call that network technology which is wireless, much like Wifi, but works over very long ranges (tens of kilometers/miles)? As far as I remember it starts with "Wi".
>>
>>53822936
wimax?
>>
>>53822936
um 4g cell towers?
>>
>>53822921
EarthVPN. It costs very little, but they store logs and turn your data to virtually whoever demands it if you do stupid shit.
They won't care about torrenting though.
Also, you can choose and change to any of their VPNs server you want around the world without having to pay extra. All you have to do is to select a desired server from their client GUI, and you're good to go.
>>
>>53822986
Thanks anon, this was it.

>>53823000
Go away tard
>>
File: aspireone.jpg (67 KB, 640x648) Image search: [Google]
aspireone.jpg
67 KB, 640x648
I have this little piece of shit right here which hasn't been turned on in a few years. Its battery is pretty much dead, doesn't hold a charge, but it still holds a charge. It has an 8gb SSD. Pretty tiny, can't put shit on it.

Anyways, should I just send this to african kids that can repurpose it, or what would you do with this thing?
>>
When talking about monitor "real estate", does it refer to the physical size of the monitor, or the resolution regardless of monitor size?
>>
File: 1459207014158.png (762 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459207014158.png
762 KB, 600x600
Does anyone know if the scene x264 ruleset (for movies especially) has gotten higher or lower over time?
>>
File: display.png (294 KB, 1553x510) Image search: [Google]
display.png
294 KB, 1553x510
hi /sqt/,

Are TN panels worth the money you save? If not, could anyone suggest a 144hz monitor around $300?
>>
>>53823182
buy an OEM battery and replace the shit one and install gentoo senpai
>>
>>53823252
TN is fucking garbage. Never ever buy a TN panel for any reason whatsoever. If you need a high refresh rate for muh CSGO, pony up for a 144hz+IPS monitor.
>>
>>53823390
Man, thank god I don't play that anymore. If I wanted to without going blind on my new IPS monitor, I would have to use vsync and limit the framerate to 60fps to make it bearable.
>>
Does anyone have a list (as in .txt or .lst) of open proxies?

I used to have thousands that worked but now they are mostly dead.
>>
>>53818122
http://www.raphnet.net/electronique/dreamcast_usb/index_en.php
Pay special attention to the build log as there's important information on the coloured wires. It says controller but there's information about most dreamcast peripherals in there.
You may have some luck though since its a keyboard you're trying to connect, you might be able to get away with just connecting the appropriately coloured wires to the proper usb outputs and plugging in. Keyboards have been standardized for so long that I doubt Sega went through the trouble of making special firmware for it or it needing special drivers. If it doesn't work you can reconnect the wires how they were before and get yourself an adapter.
>>
>>53823390
for muh dark souls 3 familia.
>>
>>53818171
Since you guys didn't reply, I just went and bought the Dell Inspiron 15-5555, A10-8700p with 12gb of ram because I found one cheaper than the 8gb ram equivalent.
>>
Anybody know what this is?
http://pastebin.com/K4S6sTKj
I don't know much about cryptography
>>
>>53823934
>getting 12gb of ram for programming and gaming
wew
>>
>>53823935
Hexadecimal?
>>
I want to into saving money on hardware by buying shit on ebay, instead of new.

But I've never done that before, which means I have no ebay feedback ratings. I read that most sellers won't let someone with no feedback buy from them, especially for things like computer equipment. Is that true?
>>
>>53824047
Even if it is true, there's no real harm in bidding on stuff. You just might find it hard to begin with
>>
File: 1456605601973.png (311 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456605601973.png
311 KB, 1280x720
I want to know:
programming
operational systems
computer networks
databases
cyber security.

I've read Programming Logic and Design and now reading SICP. When I finish it I wanna learn in this order:
C, linux shell/kernel, unix, probably gentoo, network, databases and cyber security.
Does this makes sense? I mean, can these 'areas' connect to each other?
>>
>>53823009
If possible, I'm looking for a VPN service that won't turn over my data so easily
>>
>>53824004
yeah well when the 12gb one came out cheaper than the 8gb, and the same price as the 6gb, I figured I'd grab it, if I don't end up using it now, I might have reason to in the future, or I'll have saved money by not buying the lower amount of ram just because it would go unused.
>>
how do i import vs project into netbeans?
(or did anyone here compile and run hl2 leaked code?)
>>
>>53823518
I should also add I am interested in batch proxy testing tools that tell me if open proxies are still working or not?

These are called scrappers, right? I want to build my own list from publicly dumped ones and remove the garbage.

I found http://www.checker.freeproxy.ru/checker/ but it is limited to 100 lines per shot.
>>
>>53820664
>>53819814

I don't know what click through means, if you're talking about a graphical interface then there's bomi player
https://bomi-player.github.io/
>>
>>53822691
Well maybe not as a main OS but it's certainty very comfy on an old business laptop, don't you think?
>>
File: angryfrog.png (11 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
angryfrog.png
11 KB, 467x453
deciding on a gpu shouldn't be this hard

a 390 or 970 are the only good options right now but those are 3 year old cards

pascal is still 2-3 months away and they're going to be at least $600

the only hope of a better option for a reasonably priced GPU will be if the 980ti price drops to ~$400 after pascal is released, but that's not going to happen.

so basically we have four years of the same GPU
>>
Not sure if I should post this here or not but last night I was drunk and couldnt really try to fix anything, my pc suddenly closed all the programs and shut down, I tried starting it back up again but it wont connect to my screen and basicly does nothing but gives 3 beeps once in a while.

Pls help.
>>
>>53824435
It's probably a beep error code. Look up "Beep error codes" and see which pattern matches up with your error.
>>
Can I get a recommendation on an ultralight Android launcher that allows me to customize a home screen? I'm using mini desktop but it's kind of a clusterfuck. Everything else seems to be 3-4mb.
>>
Can you boot a computer from several discs?
>>
>>53824406
Stop bitching, I had a 5770 up until black friday when I got a 390 for $270.
>>
File: pornhub ad.png (36 KB, 417x231) Image search: [Google]
pornhub ad.png
36 KB, 417x231
Since a few days ago pornhub and redtube both become completely unresponsive when you click anywhere
Opening the adblock manual element block menu shows something covering the whole screen, which is the thing in my picture

After blocking it the page becomes perfectly usable, but the next page you open does the exact same thing

I tried adding it to the adblocks filter, I tried adding some * before and after, I even tried blocking *doublepimp* and still nothing, it still loads after clicking anywhere

How do I make my porn normal again?
I already abandoned the two websites for others, but they don't have as good content
>>
>>53824648
i'm stuck using a 5850 right now. this computer is 7 years old and getting VERY fucking tired. i need a new pc but buying 3 year old tech to build it doesn't feel like a "new" pc at all. i can't afford to go 4k
>>
>>53816655
>Find your device on asus support shop
>Select your OS, windows 8 will do for windows 10
>Find the "ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utilities" or related
>Install it if you don't have it

Should work. Screen dimming isn't broken, the hotkeys just aren't hooked.
>>
>>53824095
Yeah, that would work out.
>>
>>53816477
Programming principles and practices using C++. Written by the creator of C++ Bjarne Stroustrup. Want to form a book club?
>>
>>53824824
I don't know why, something about that book just didn't work for me, I found Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 days (5th edition) so much cleaner and clearer for me, but it may just be my own learning style.
>>
>>53824645
you mean from different boot operative systems? (Windows, Linux) Then yes.
You can also boot from discs but I don't know what's the point of it.
>>
>>53824406
At what resolution are you playing? If it's 1080P, a 970 will do you just fine for the coming years. And by fine I mean high to ultra at 60 fps.
>>
>>53824901
ye just 1080p
>>
>>53824913
Go for the 970 then, check the bechmarks, that gpu is capable of pushing 90 fps in several AAA titles, which is more than enough for your (I assume) 60 hrz screen.
>>
I need something like chromecast that lets me play whatever I want from my PC to the tv or even share my whole screen, but without any app or chrome bullshit. Wat do?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.