[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Plus 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (151 KB, 750x544) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 750x544
I have an iPhone 6+ but I am very tempted by this
>>
>>53810802
Have the two, and one. I would wait and see what people say first about the phone. As I was an early supporter of OnePlus, I got an invite to the two and one early when they came out. The one was a great phone, while the two was ruined by oxygenOS being buggy and the proprietary code for the fingerprint scanner and laser killed custome rom support for it
>>
>>53810895
I don't think I'll buy one since my 6+ was expensive and is still new but I just don't like this phone, it is gimped so much by the ram and it pisses me off.

The fact that the one plus three looks so much better and is probably 350 dollars is crazy
>>
>>53810802
"mmmm yes.. that's pretty cool"
*nod head*
"did you hear about Sandra? She finally got engaged, to Peter! At first, I was like no way girl! But apparently it's true. And then Simon was asking about you, and then bla bla bla etc."
>>
>>53810802
Why do all Android phones have an ugly front? The backs are sometimes gorgeous but the front faces are completely horrendous.
>>
Get a zenfone 2 instead, it's the best $300 android phone currently in existence.
>>
>>53810982
But the one plus will have a better processor, more ram, likely better screen and better camera.
>>
File: iphone-models.jpg (54 KB, 653x209) Image search: [Google]
iphone-models.jpg
54 KB, 653x209
>>53810951
Does Apple have a trademark on how nice looking the front of a phone can be?

Literally never seen a phone with a nicer looking front face than the iPhones
>>
>>53811009
They keep the design clean and simple, but somehow other companies don't know how to follow that.
>>
>>53811009
>clownhuge ishit bezels
>nice looking
>>
>>53811023
if iPhones were designed like the average lagroid device they wouldn't see like they do
>>
>>53811009
iPhone bezels are too big. I have 6+ as mentioned and the bezels are gargantuan

Then again maybe it helps to have something to hold I don't know, I just think I would prefer note size bezels
>>
>>53811003
It will have less storage though which is the most important part of a phone imho. It will also cost more than a zenfone 2.

With a zenfone 2 you can buy the 64GB version for $300 and add in a 128GB UHS-I microsd card for $30, giving you a total of 192GB of storage. Meanwhile the oneplus 3 will most likely exceed $300 for the 64GB variant and have no microsd slot.
>>
File: aquos.jpg (86 KB, 586x600) Image search: [Google]
aquos.jpg
86 KB, 586x600
>>53811009
iPhones look like fucking shit desu fampai. Wouldn't be caught dead wielding one of those fagmagnets.
>>
>>53811116
Holy shit that bottom bezel is fugly but the back is sexy.

If they could just remove the bezel on the rest... I'd even give up thinness.
>>
>>53811106
32gb + 128gb is more than enough, why would I get an inferior phone for 32gb more storage when I can already have that much?
>>
>>53811183
The oneplus 3 won't have a microsd slot
>>
>>53811106
I also own a zenphone along with the oneplus two. The zenphone 2 is a nice phone, but asus's skin is ok at best, the two's built quality and camera is worse than the two and screen is too. For 100$ less for the 4gb and the 16gb of storage would be the best way to go. But if you can afford the $350, the two would be the best choice.
>>
>>53811196
Are you sure about that
>>
>>53811209
The Asus zenphone 2 quality is worse than the two*
>>
>>53811225
Not really, all are assembled by chinks with chink parts.
>>
>>53811196
I would expect one as manufactures such as Samsung and the oneplus x is doing this now, they share the sim tray with an SD card slot
>>
>>53811221
Absolutely, oneplus would't benefit if customers could expand the memory. They'll sell the 16/32GB variant for around $300 and the 64GB variant for around $400. It's the most sound decision for a company trying to imitate apple like google.
>>
>>53811254
It doesn't mean the oneplus 3 will get one. The original oneplus and oneplus 2 didn't have a microsd slot and it would be natural for the oneplus 3 to not have one either.
>>
>>53810931
Rolling for Sandra
>>
File: sony-xperia-z5-premium-17.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sony-xperia-z5-premium-17.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
The Sony Z5 and Z5 premium. i'm not into tech specs, so without thinking about the tech but just based on branding and design, how is this not the best phone out there? these are some branding reasons:
-it's sleek, minimalist, smart and distinctive
-its classy
-the design stands out from all the other phones out there.
-no ugly bezels on the back like the iphone 6, just smoothness!
-a really cool design concept: they want to make you feel like youre interacting with a 'screen' rather then with a 'phone'.
-Sony is best alternative to Apple because its a legacy brand, just like Apple.
-Sony is a cool company because they do music and movies and games and stuff. and the're Japanese and Japan is cool because in Japan they have samurais and anime and flying cars and honour and stuff.
>>
>>53811528
No joke, I actually kind of feel this way about Sony. Ever since I was little, they just struck me as a high-class company. And everything Japan makes is high quality, so I had a Hank Hill-like admiration for them.

Unfortunately though, I bought a bluray player from them and its wi-fi signal was awful for Netflix playing, and upon reading reviews, I discovered that it was a widespread problem with that device.
Read up on a newer model only to discover the same issue a good number of people were having. It doesn't help that a lot of Sony shit I see now has "MADE IN CHINA" all over it now. It's honestly depressing.

I really want to get a Z5 as my next phone, but I'm really worried that it won't live up to my expectations.
>>
>>53812229
>And everything Japan makes is high quality
look at this fucking weeb
>>
>>53812799
Well, they do make the best quality cartoons.

But seriously though, it's like they made everything with pure quality in mind, not the cut-every-corner-to-maximize-jew-profits mindset like everything is today.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.