[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Password hacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458783218356.jpg (373 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
1458783218356.jpg
373 KB, 1296x968
So this happened to me today

>wake up at 6am
>turn laptop on
>go for breakfast
>head back to room to use laptop
>check laptop
>all of the sudden windows starts asking for a password
>wtf.jgp

So i've been trying to fix this thing for a while now, and no results,what should i do in order to hack this /g/entoomens.
>>
>>53801340
Sounds like you're living in a college dorm. Common sense should have told you that you needed a password on your machine before you ever got there. When you don't have a password on a machine that's around other kids, shit like this happens.

go yell at your roommate and threaten to beat him up if he doesn't tell you what password he put on your machine.
>>
Should have use GNU.
>>
>>53801340
>windows
k
>>
>>53801340
this is a perfect opportunity to install gentoo and scare the shit out of your dumbass roommate who now thinks you're some sooper speshul hacker
>>
Boot into a live linux usb and
rename cmd.exe to that sticky keys executable and change the password with net user
>>
>>53801434
How would that help? I am not that retarded

>>53801390
>>53801426
no memes here please
>>
>>53801340
Is this windows 10 and you have logged in to the windows app store? Well Microsoft has just decided to apply your Microsoft account password to your local computer too.
>>
File: memes 2.jpg (111 KB, 636x540) Image search: [Google]
memes 2.jpg
111 KB, 636x540
>>53801491
>lets someone else fuck with his computer
>doesn't want to get memed on
>>
>>53801491
this is legitimately the fix.
boot linux live, navigate to your windows drive /windows/system32
change the name of cmd.exe to osk.exe and vice versa. when boot windows go to ease of access before password prompt and click on screen keyboard. cmd will open and change password from command prompt
>>
>>53801340
Install Gentoo
>>
>>53801491
>I am not that retarded
Yes you are. Noone in /g/ does not know how to dual boot.
>>
>>53801340
0. git gud
1. download ntpasswd http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
2. put it on pendrive
3. boot that
4. reset your password from within
>>
Konboot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.