[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got called by one of these folks in india I just hung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
I just got called by one of these folks in india
I just hung up on them but I definitely want to fuck with them if they give me a call back
Will they even bother calling me back if I hung up?
>>
>>53793614
If you answered but didnt respond with anything that would make them think you know what you're talking about, they will probably call again in a day or so
>>
>>53793646
yeah the dude just said "hi I'm with whatever blah blah computer support yadda yadda" and I hung up without saying anything
I was going to say something dumb like "go molest your kid pajeet" or some racist thing but then I remembered that there have been some truly monumental recordings of people absolutely destroying these faggots so I just hung up and came here
>>
>>53793614
You can always prepare in case another one calls you.

Set up a VM to give them access to. Put whatever you like in it. Maybe even some viruses.
Even better if you get something that would be able to cross back to them.
>>
>>53793614
I once fucked with them. I run Linux so I followed the steps that I could and acted like I did the steps that I couldn't do. Then once he asked me to install TeamViewer I told him that it didn't work. That "it told me" that "This doesn't work on Linux". He asked me if I didn't run Windows and I answered that I used them. " I like my windows. I look outside of the often, it's quite pretty." Then he asked me if I ran Windows on my pc. I said "No I don't have a Window in my pc. That would be silly." After that he just didn't knkw what to do with me anymore and hung up.
10/10 would do again.
>>
>>53793774
top xaxxles
>>
I can teach you a few good curse words in his native language if you want.
>>
>>53793688
Seconded on the VM idea. Make sure to hide the fact it's in a VM. Better, use Qemu or Bochs and set the CPU speed low so you can complain that your PC is running slowly and let them derp around in it very slowly.

Windows ME is the oldest Windows that any of their remote tools (Ammyy) will run in. Just try to get their other tools like Teamviewer and read off the obtuse errors they spew when they fail, and they'll eventually try Ammyy. Why use ME? Because all their "techs" know XP and up and are completely lost on it. Eventvwr.msc? Not found. Devmgmt.msc? Not found. And most of their tools will refuse to run with errors they've never seen before, making them look and feel incompetent, which you can point out if they ever make it to the step of asking for payment.

Windows ME can also be installed on a physical 486 if you have one around. This would make for an authentic slow experience, and remove the chance that they might spot something like "Bochs Generic Hard Drive" or unrealistic CPU like a 10 MHz Pentium.
>>
>>53793855
ok post them
>>
>>53793962
the bread and butter of any rude Hindi Convo :

Ma-dar-chodh and Be-hen-chodh these literally mean Motherfucker and Sisterfucker.

then there's stuff like Bose-D-K

or the most popular Chu-teeya.

Insist on asking him if he is a "Chu-tee-ya"

he'd probably get assmad and then ask him if he's a Ma-dar-chodh or Be-hen-chodh.

end the call with Du-bara- phone - na-hi - car-na Bose-D-K.
>>
>>53794070
a bit of phonetic correction

end the call with

> Du -bara - phone -na-hee -car- nuh Bose-D-K.
>>
>>53793614
I managed to get one of those fuckers to swear like a sailor. I just kinda interrupted him and asked so how does you mother feel about you being a scam artist
>>
POO
>>
>>53794158
Then when they swear and slam the phone down, call back immediately. If you get the same guy, continue. If not, complain about how you were just trying to get help with your slow PC when the other guy swore at you and hung up.
>>
>>53794070
How do you pronounce D-K?
>>
>>53794325
I'd assume it's written phonetically like the rest here -- dee kay
>>
File: 1otSX.png (364 KB, 703x704) Image search: [Google]
1otSX.png
364 KB, 703x704
>>53794325

The dash don't be silent, yo
>>
>>53794406
thats right.
>>53794449
the dash is silent, i used them to separate syllables
>>
>>53793614

First Call
>this is windows and it is very important you listen to me about your computer
oh?
>yes you have many viruses and it is disrupting our servers
i have viruses?
>yes
widows viruses?
>yes, you have windows viruses.
on a mac?
>click

Second Call
blow whistle into phone
>click

Third Call
fuck off you street shitting curry nigger
>click

No more calls so far.
>>
>>53794468
you missed the joke
>>
>>53794610
that's fucking weak
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.