[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for an upgrade from an iPhone 4S and lately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3b61a72.jpg (47 KB, 811x328) Image search: [Google]
3b61a72.jpg
47 KB, 811x328
I'm looking for an upgrade from an iPhone 4S and lately I've been looking into other manufacturers but all the new phones seem to be missing features that previous models had. Is there a phone that has these things?

>SD slot
>USB type C
>quick charge
>wireless charge
>replaceable battery
>up to date specs
>good camera
>Android Pay, Samsung Pay or Apple Pay
>fast, no lagging between menus
>around $500

Am I looking for a unicorn phone? If there's a phone with a few missing features I will consider that too.

Thank you.
>>
Lg g5 but I think that is a bit out of your
Price range
>>
>>53790317
What this anon said. I the G5 has everything you want, but it's around 700$
>>
Iphone 4s
>>
LG G5:
>SD slot
Yes.
>USB type C
Yes.
>quick charge
Yes, 3.0.
>wireless charge
No. Probably not possible with aluminum body.
>replaceable battery
Yes.
>up to date specs
Yes.
>good camera
Yes.
>Android Pay, Samsung Pay or Apple Pay
Yes.
Yes.
>around $500
No.
>>
>>53788567
Kills any Android phone.

>>replaceable battery
Kills pretty much 99% of the phones.

>around $500
Only doable with used, which kills up to date specs.

Just get a fucking SE with 64GB if you prefer performance and good camera or G5 if you need micro SD, usb C and replaceable battery that much.
>>
>>53791294
Seconded. Only the iphone SE suits your needs of performance + cost unless you're insecure about your dick size and have to get a 5.5 inch phone to compensate.
>>
File: 1443413728299.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1443413728299.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>53791294
>>fast, no lagging between menus
>Kills any Android phone.
Why does this meme still exist?

>SE
>better camera than G5
Android phones like the Note 5 and LG G4 are beating the iPhone 6s camera. So unless Apple is upgrading the camera in the SE, it's going to be worse than a G5.
>>
>>53791952
>Why does this meme still exist?
>talking about memes
>posts a meme vid
It's like you ignore the one where 6s rapes S7 and N6P ... unless the N5 is the fastest phone of them all after all!

Most somehow modern Androids are fast in general use but the lag is far from gone, they even handle multitasking worse with double the RAM and there is the whole camera shutter time problem. It's probably not even fully the fault of Android, just the manufacturers cheap out on storage.

>Android phones like the Note 5 and LG G4 are beating the iPhone 6s camera.
Well, that's overdoing it, the only phone that really clearly beats it is S7. Although overall, my bad. Somehow had the camera of G3 in mind, G4 got a pretty good one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-15-37-02.png (731 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-15-37-02.png
731 KB, 1440x2560
>>53792160
Android handles multitasking pretty well for me, can't say for camera though, never really take pictures.
>>
>>53790669
This.
Though the G4 (6 months older)'s main differences for you would be:

A) No USB-C, but;
B) Can do wireless charging by changing the sticker under the back.
C) Within your budget.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.