[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hotspot sharing on mobile plan with data limitations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hello /g/, thanks for hearing me out.

I just received an E-mail a few days ago from my mobile plan provider, with information about a new policy limiting how much data through hotsspots/tethering. This is on my rather expensive free data plan.

Apparently from what I've read online, it seems that they can't limit how much a share specifically, but they can see how much is shared. So the solutions seems to be hiding that information somehow?

Thank you so much if you are able to help.

Info:
-Iphone 5S
-Jailbreaking is fine
-Don't mind getting technical

Again, thank you.
>>
>>53786968
Sell shitty communist iPhone
>>
>>53787681
You're an idiot. It is not specific to the Iphone.
Why do people like you exist and how the fuck do you feel that saying something like that is somehow justified and/or cool? Just go away.
>>
>>53786968
Stop abusing the service.
>>
>data caps
lmao good joke
>>
>>53787870
How bout its a fact I tether 10 GB monthly and roughly for the past 3 years and I'm not on a tethering plan. You phone is autistic and outdated right out the box. Your not trendy anymore faggot. Stop being a cuck and buy a real phone.
>>
>>53787964
What the fuck does that even mean?
"Phone is autistic" what does that mean, explain.
"outdated right out the box" Outdated is a relative term, explain the context.
"Stop being a cuck and buy a real phone" explain why it's not a 'real' phone, whatever the fuck that even mean.

How the fuck did you convince yourself that you can just sprout whatever the fuck the first shitty, unimportant and stupid thought that pops into your fucking potato of a brain?

You fucking disgust me. You are the literal embodiment of what is wrong with the world.
>>
>being cucked with data
>>
>>53788229
You are one triggered motherfucker
>>
>>53788459
I don't particularly like the I get so worked up, but when I see shit like this it just pisses me off so much. People feel no responsibility for the shit that spews out their mouth.
>>
>>53788552
that*
>>
>>53788552
Bruv, this is 4chan, what do you expect?
A mature and intellectual conversation?
>>
>>53788625
He probably thinks that 4chan shitposting is limited to just /b/
>>
>>53788695
Reality can be so cruel with some
>>
>>53788625
This desu.
If you're expecting mature conversations 'n shit, don fucking use the internet at all.
>>
Switch to android and just add dun to your APN settings.
>muh freedom
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.