[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what made you realise you where autistic >be me >clear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1458010472884.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458010472884.gif
2 MB, 500x281
what made you realise you where autistic

>be me
>clear mint/windows dual boot
>install arch
>can't get league working on wine
>cant get steam to work
>tried nearly everything
>decide to dual boot
>install ubuntu mate

literally why install an ubuntu as a dual boot for gaming, like why no windows?
>>
There could be a few reasons for it, but that's entirely your choice.

If I were you I'd pick what works best for me and does what I need. Don't seek approval in a place where people are fighting over the tiniest, most first worldly shit you can think of
>>
>>53785012
you're right, you are autistic
>>
Install playonlinux.
Install league of legends with playonlinux.
Install the 5 or so packages listed on the Arch Wiki - Leagues of Legends page.

It works with those packages. It does not work without those packages.
>>
>>53785012
So you are dualbooting Ubuntu / arch?
>>
>>53785012
>playing league
That should have tipped you off
>>
>>53785034
but if you are looking to dual boot specifically for gaming why would you not go windows, I just feel like an idiot for installing linux as a gaming partition

>>53785056
I have tried all the things on that page, installed my pol backup from mint all I get is bugsplats

>>53785075
yer basically
>>
You realize there's a mountain of better games than LoL that can run on arch
>>
>>53785087
ohh believe me I want to leave, I hate the game but it is just so addictive and easy to find games
>>
>>53785103
I just wanna play with my friends and they are all windows users "I have nothing to hide" sort of people if there is an easy to install, cross platform and online play I would happily play them
>>
>>53785144
What kind of friends are they that they drag you into this mess? You're almost better off with methheads

Just grow a motherfucking backbone
>>
>>53785169
they are idiots when it comes to computers. either break ever computer they have or they would have what is essentially a $2000 dollar steam box. but they are the only people that put up with my crap while we where at school. so they kinda drag me into all their games.
>>
>>53785012
Yesterday I cleaned my mech keyboard and put o-rings on while watching anime on my fedora dual boot partition.
One of the lowest points in my life.
>>
>>53785087
What are you taking about? Those are one of the most normie of games.
>>
>>53785012
It literally took me two hours to install Arch Linux, with every day utilities, and Dota 2 (which is a Steam game) with no prior experience at Linux at all. Why are LoL fags so incompetent?
>>
>>53785012
then go back to your gaymen os . I don't know what is the problem
>>
I didn't. I found out I was schizophrenic instead. Because I thought aliens were enslaving me with an implant in my head and spent a year in the mental hospital. Now I get an injection every month and mostly don't think that anymore but I still sometimes hear things that I'm not sure are real or not and I can't work or anything because of negative symptoms (complete lack of motivation and not able to take care of myself properly). I think I look scary or something cause everyone is always giving me dirty looks and saying mean things about me but that might also just be the illness.
>>
>>53786858
I prefer LoL and I use funtoo. But I don't play LoL anymore, because it isn't fun anymore. Neither is Dota. Even though I have 400 hours on dota on steam, I just don't think it's fun anymore.
>>
>>53785012
>be me
Right there; that's where I knew you were autistic.
>>
File: 1459191745080.gif (768 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459191745080.gif
768 KB, 500x500
>>53785109
Just stop then
I used to play Dota2 for every waking hour I had but then one day I thought "Eh." and stopped
>>
I visit 4chan.
>>
>>53787624
They can probably tell schizophrenia from your face Anon.
>>
>>53788264
This. Normies are able to pick up mental illness like it's instinct.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.