[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tech youtubers ill start with the number one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: based wendell.jpg (24 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
based wendell.jpg
24 KB, 650x360
tech youtubers
ill start with the number one
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
The Based Ross. The banter, the interesting tutorials, the soldering that I will never be able to do but still find extremely interesting and his zero fucks given policy. 10/10, watch every day.
>>
>>53777037
Leo Laporte is the only correct answer, simply because Patrick Norton doesnt have an active channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TechGuyLabs
>>
>>53777956
Any good dick slips lately or nah
>>
File: jimmy.jpg (111 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
111 KB, 630x354
The only one for me.
>>
File: derekbanas.png (430 KB, 842x561) Image search: [Google]
derekbanas.png
430 KB, 842x561
>>
Realrussiablog
>>
>>53777037
Wendell, do you have any entry level positions available for people outside of Clapistan?
>>
>>53778188
>angular
>2016
>>
I'll start with the bad:

>HardwareCanucks

Basically a self obsessed videographer who creates commercials of products he is sent all the while inserting his pretty boi face every chance he gets.

>Barnacles Nerdgasm

Basically an insecure chucklehead who thinks he is being humorous by changing the pitch of his voice. Hardly knows how to make a good review and often whines about haters and defends himself by mentioning his wife even though that's hardly an achievement.
>>
>>53778451
Don't forget "muh autism child" and "I worked at Microsoft!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b55yY6LrHLU

3dgameman is pretty fun. Had no idea he had been around for so long. Think we'll see Linus still making unboxing videos in 2025?
>>
>>53778451

>Techsource

Some spic whom's sole source of views come from being a venue for consumerist to circlejerk about their battlestations in a segment called "setup wars". He features no valuable insight into anything tech related.

>MStech

A faggot that can't stop braking phones for attention. Other content includes countless updates on his shitty techtuber battlestation.

>Zreviews

Audiophool who ceaselessly drones on and on about insignificant superficialities found on headphones, audio sources, and speakers. Any mention on sound quality is either hyperbolic or downright incorrect because of his tendencies to rely on subjective perceptions. Never approaches things objectively.
>>
>Hardware Canucks
>adoredtv

Watch this if you don't know who adoredtv is:
https://youtu.be/OvF3BJTLgRQ
>>
Are there any youtube channels that specialize in linux tutorials, or talk about developments in the linux scene?

I'm trying to make the switch from Windows and I want to fill any holes in my knowledge.
>>
>>53778905
The only Linux channel I watch is gotbletu. The rest are autistic.
>>
Yogert pc
Youthfull memes and cat banter, he kicks his cat in one episode
>>
>>53778905
teklinux
>>
>>53778464
But /v/ is for Video Games.
>>
>>53778582
He doesn't even do unboxing videos anymore
>>
>>53779012
>Implying that gotbletu isn't autistic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/jupiterbroadcasting

Jupiterbroadcasting has two good linux shows, and one of the best systemadmin shows I've found (techsnap), a bsd show, and programmer show.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.