[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please stop fucking up perfectly clean term we have and that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gnu_bullshit.png (469 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
gnu_bullshit.png
469 KB, 600x850
please stop fucking up perfectly clean term we have and that the most world understand

What exactly is the benefit to the world of trying to force the gnu name?
How do linux users benefit from going for this unwieldy terminology?
>>
File: GNUTotalSplit.png (34 KB, 380x320) Image search: [Google]
GNUTotalSplit.png
34 KB, 380x320
>>
How fucking GNU/retarded do you have to be to care about this
>>
>>53774046
well you can tell the "linux" one is correct, it does not have headers already installed
>>
>>53774050
GNU/Linux is a variant of GNU (GNU/Linux-libre or GNU/HURD)

What you are showing is a distro. Distro and operating system are not the same
>>
Hey, that's the drivetrain for the new MX-5. I just wanted to point that out.
>>
>>53776548
The mx-5 is like windows and linux is shit
>>
No, that image could NOT be more wrong, you can run linux without GNU, but running gnu without Linux is like a bad joke.
>>
>>53776548

yes, and and engine above mx5 drivetrains is toyota 1uzfe.
>>
>>53774046

I just call it hacked together unpolished shit that doesn't do anything practical.
>>
>>53774050
other = bug parts and horse testicles?
>>
>>53774046
Wow. Its like I never left Slashdiot.
>>
>>53774046
it just werks!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.