[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://arstechnica.co.uk/business/2 016/03/adblocking-and-whitelists-le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Adblock_Plus_2014_Logo.svg.png (25 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Adblock_Plus_2014_Logo.svg.png
25 KB, 240x240
http://arstechnica.co.uk/business/2016/03/adblocking-and-whitelists-legal-rules-german-court/

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
So Germany would rather allow websites to die off from lack of revenue? Just them being cucks as usual.
>>
I like it when jews gets btfo.
>>
>>53770981
Ad block faggots are the kikes
>>
Browser-specific ad blockers should be illegal, you should be executed for being stupid enough to not use hosts blocking.
>>
>>53770935
No, you idiot! They prefer to give people the choice of what do they view in their browser. Better than being "cucks" for the sites; read kikes.
They try to monetize everything. Just ask for donation for fucks sake or make a legal contract with the user, like selling a product.
>>
>>53770591
why was it allowed to go to court is what I'm asking
>>
>>53771132
Just so OP can say
BTFO
T
F
O

fucking kikes
>>
>>53771038
But what about muh cosmetic filters
>>
>>53770935
German law is pretty clear, news can advertise but viewer can opt-out because there is no legal binding for the viewer to see the ads.
>>
>>53770998
Dummy, the Jews are the ones that control the media. It's their revenue.
>>
There are people who literally believe that going to a website means they entered a legal contract.
My next website will immediately acquire ownership of all your belongings for browsing it.
>>
>>53770591
based
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.