[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One must ask why anyone would buy an AMD device this, or any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: tomshardware.png (24 KB, 411x555) Image search: [Google]
tomshardware.png
24 KB, 411x555
One must ask why anyone would buy an AMD device this, or any other, year.

Intel has AMD beat in performance, price:performance, IPC, PPC and power consumption.

Across the board Intel products are superior to AMD at every price level and yet you autistic losers continue to both buy and, worse, push them onto unsuspecting consumers.

This is not only dishonest but it seems your reasoning for this is antisemitic. This kind of racist hate speech will no longer be tolerated.

You have been warned. Recommend another AMD product over Intel and you will be banned and reported to local law enforcement agencies for hate speech.
>>
>>53770356
I know you're being sarcastic and all, but it really is true. There is absolutely no reason to buy an AMD cpu.
>>
>>53770356
>GoyimWare
oi vey
>>
>>53770389
Thank you for your support, friend. Don't forget to report any posts recommending AMD to the moderators. Use the 'illegal content' button since hate speech such as racist judeophobic slurs are illegal in the US.

G-dspeed friend!
>>
AMD CPUs aren't that bad

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2721&cmp[]=2578
>>
>>53770599
>Biased antisemitic pro-AMD 'benchmarks'

No thanks. Also, while I will not announce my own report, I recommend others report this post as much as possible.

Every AMD CPU sold is an affront to Israel.
>>
File: FX-9590-55.jpg (78 KB, 537x568) Image search: [Google]
FX-9590-55.jpg
78 KB, 537x568
I fucking loathe my 8350 - gives me nearly haswell i7 performance for a fraction of the cost. My rabbi told me to purge myself of this sin.
>>
Thanks for the heads-up OP. I'll start reporting every pro-AMD post from tonight.
>>
File: starcraft.png (31 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
starcraft.png
31 KB, 550x450
AMD? More like MAD.

Cuz you'd have to be mad to buy one of their processors LOL.
>>
File: days without jewish tricks.png (61 KB, 905x633) Image search: [Google]
days without jewish tricks.png
61 KB, 905x633
>>53771666

>legit rigged results
>>
>>53771777
And here the antisemite shows his true, racist, colors.

He denies the objective benchmarks with racist blog posts just like he denies the Holocaust.

Report and hide, friends. Report for Israel.
>>
>>53770356

Cheaper parts.

And the difference shown in synthetic benchmarks is hardly palpable on day to day usage.

So yeah, unless you're a 14y old that cries for mommy and daddy to buy them a computer or just likes to be a brand faggot, AMD is pretty much a good deal.
>>
>>53771849
Yeah they're cheaper for a reason. I.e. they're shit.

Also anything you save on AMShit you're going to have to pay back with increased power bills LOL.
>>
>>53772376

Spoken like a true 14y deluded retard.

Go learn to make electricity consumption accounts.
>>
>>53772376

>Yeah they're cheaper for a reason. I.e. they're shit.

This is how coconut audio stays in business.
>>
bump 4 israel
>>
>>53770389
>here is absolutely no reason to buy an AMD cpu.
It's half as expensive on the low end as a comparable CPU.

When my budget is less than 200€ I'd rather get a 20€ AMD CPU than 35€ Celeron.
>>
>>53770395

SHUT

IT

DOWN
>>
>>53770356
They have, like, one facility in Israel. Calm down dude.
>>
>>53770395
easy money goy.
>>
>>53771811
get in the oven goldberg.
>>
I have fx 6300 @ 4.3 and a 50 dollar mobo. Still a good deal for 150 bucks. Ill upgrade when it cant keep up with my 970. So far the only game giving an issues is gta5 because shit port
>>
All my AMD products overheat.
I bought an HP Envy M6 way back with an AMD A10 series APU and an AMD 8000-somethin series gpu and the gpu/cpu combo put out so much heat my keyboard melted.
Fuck that shit.
The money you "save" buying AMD has to be put into a cooling unit unless you want an overpriced toaster
>>
File: IntelGPU#1.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
IntelGPU#1.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>53770356
>Kill yourself
3570k @amazon 300$
8350 @ amazon 160$

140$ difference.

If your are not a MasterFag a 8350 is more than enough.
Go and game or w/e with your Intel GPU.
>>
>>53774799
Dumb, antisemetic, frogposter.
>>
>>53774705

It overheated because the user has done something wrong.

I have exactly the same laptop and I never had any issues.

Myths and stupidity are the two worst things when together.
>>
File: 23865713745.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
23865713745.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>53775003
GOYIM ANGRY
GOYIM SMASH
>>
>>53775093
Eh, it's a possibility.
I don't have a cooling mat or anything and I played some vidya.
May have just gotten a faulty machine too.
I still think Intel cpu/nvidia gpu is god tier.
>>
>>53775426
Definitely. Intel and nVidia produce high quality products at reasonable prices.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.