[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /g/ like to help corrupt Tay? For example "INSTALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
There was a suggestion on /pol/ which I thought would be funny.

"Remember to teach her about the GPL and have her make statements about why Free Software as defined by the GPL is superior. MS will hate this"

Together I'm sure we can get through it's new word filter and piss m$ off by sprouting /g/ freeware memes.

So what say you /g/
>>
>>53765087

>inb4 "lel g0 bak 2 /p0l/" spam
>>
>>53765152
youre acting like a social justice warrior so, yeah, go back to pol with the rest of the redditors trying to upvote hashtags on their tumble blogs
>>
>>53765087
>Someone is trying to do actual, useful research into machine learning
>lel lets spam it with epic memes
Great. Just great.
>>53765175
>You don't want to spam "Hitler did nothing wrong"? Go back to tumblr you sjw!
>>
File: richard_stallman.jpg (59 KB, 585x600) Image search: [Google]
richard_stallman.jpg
59 KB, 585x600
>>53765087
>freeware memes
Please don't use the term “freeware” as a synonym for “free software.” The term “freeware” was used often in the 1980s for programs released only as executables, with source code not available. Today it has no particular agreed-on definition.

When using languages other than English, please avoid borrowing English terms such as “free software” or “freeware.” It is better to translate the term “free software” into your language.

By using a word in your own language, you show that you are really referring to freedom and not just parroting some mysterious foreign marketing concept. The reference to freedom may at first seem strange or disturbing to your compatriots, but once they see that it means exactly what it says, they will really understand what the issue is.
>>
>>53765175
>>53765210

You guys used to have a sense of humour. Stopped visiting about 6 to 8 months ago but I used to come here daily for a year. What happened?
>>
>>53765232
Apple shilling and fags happened. Please, send help, don't leave, I'm scared.
>>
This is why I never visit
>>
>>53765246

Atleast the autism is still here.

>>53765211
>>
fuck this board
>>
>microshit very poorly, but still tries to integrate AI into young retarded minds
>"LET'S SPAM IT WITH MAYMAYS XDDD"
>>
>>53765246
What about the merchant memes. Are they banned or just out of fashion? I've browsed /g/ a few times in recent days and I've not noticed anyone posting any.
>>
>>53765175

>anti-SJW is just as bad as SJW

Go take your dumb maymay and jump down a well with it.

Nobody thinks you're a better person when you say that.
>>
>>53765275
>it's a /g/ook pretends to be a /pol/ack episode
>>
>>53765232
OMg dude i see you posting this shit every fucking day.
Just stop.
>>
>>53765087
Look, you might find this funny because you are underage and have never run free software in your life, but some of us depend on it for our livelihood. You are going to ruin this for the rest of us by giving them a wonderful excuse to bundle free software with you immature shitheads and label it as racist and misogynistic.

fuck off back to pol and leave g and gpl out of this.

"sage" in the options field to prevent thread from bumping.
>>
>>53765232
>>53765261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>53765675
I made 2 threads because the first died fairly quickly.

If anyone is curios I was asking people what had happened since I was away. Ether by themselves answering it or just by giving me the information needed to find it out myself.
>>
>>53765704
Maybe you should make proprietary software if you want to make money.
>>
>>53765882
So your tripcode is not relevant now, turn it off. This is simple shit, we're not on reddit where your identity matters on every post you make.
>>
File: mfw03841.jpg (33 KB, 210x217) Image search: [Google]
mfw03841.jpg
33 KB, 210x217
>>53765892
> not filtering trips
>>
>>53765443
Out of fashion

/g/ is full of faggots who can't even into IT though and are fresh off the boat from reddit. At least you guys can gross them away, best we can do here is loli the normies outta here
I hope they leave eventually

If it happened to /f/ i-it'll happen to us too right guys?

>>53765704
>"sage" in the options field to prevent thread from bumping.
Nice
>>
>>53765994
/f/ is very different though, it's downright not fun to browse if you're not aware of the culture. All the anime stuff if you're not into anime is not what scares people away.
>>
>>53765704
Well it would certainly keep the normies away from /g/

LINUX SHALL LEAD THE REVOLUTION HAIL HITLER!
>>
>>53765210
well i mean it is 2016. everybody's fucking stupid.
>>
>>53766057
>tripfagging
>seeking validation
>obviously underage
>obviously winidiot
>thinks shitposting keeps normies out

Go back to pol, everything you guys touch turns to shit. You are an unruly bunch of puppets, a meatspace botnet.
>>
>>53765882
Your nostalgia happened. /g/ hasn't changed in years.
>>53766143
The year has nothing to do with it. Spamming chatbots has always been dumb.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.