[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me a new mobile. Old one is fucking me around and need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 249x202
Recommend me a new mobile.
Old one is fucking me around and need a new one. The price pisses me off considering they are a necessity these days. Want to spend my money properly.
>>
What you're asking for is tech support. You must be new here so I'll explain: /g/ is not for tech support or your personal consumer review site. We have a separate board dedicated to tech support.

That board is >>>/wsr/

Now if you would kindly delete this thread and post it on /wsr/ I would be more than happy to help you.
>>
Or go to the smartphone general on /g/

Whatever you like best
>>
>>53761094
>/wsr/
>recommending hardware
Wow I didn't know you could be this new.
>>
>>53761127
Seems like you're more of a newfag than him

>This board is for: Asking for help in finding an image or the source of an image, or more of a certain kind of image. Asking for photoshop requests. Asking for recommendations for a new anime or TV series to watch, or a new manga or comic series to read. Asking for tech support or help with your homework. Any other kind of work-safe request. Once you have posted your request, please check the catalog for requests that you can help others with.
All threads and images should pertain to "work-safe" material. For adult content please use /r/ - Requests and for help with personal matters please use /adv/ - Advice.

t. /wsr/
>>
is the nokia n9 any good?
>>
>>53761161
Fuck off to the /spg/ general or /wsr/ board already fucboi
>>
>>53761081

Disregard these fags, OP. Get the iPhone SE. It's a small iPhone 6S for $250 less.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.