[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> smartphone review sites and the user comments there keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: q81iaifct6xrqmrz7qvq.jpg (52 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
q81iaifct6xrqmrz7qvq.jpg
52 KB, 800x450
> smartphone review sites and the user comments there keep claiming the Galaxy S7 looks good.

wtf is going on? it looks exactly like every Samsung phone since the S3. in other words, it looks ugly as fuck.
>>
>>53755874
It's Samsung's iPhone killer. And by that I mean it's the Android equivalent of the iPhone. Also shill general. Etc etc. I personally haven't used it so I can't comment on its greatness or lack thereof.
>>
>>53755874
then don't buy it, plenty of other people will
>>
I own the s7 edge and can confidently say it's the best looking phone right now
>>
I have the S7e and it's beautiful to behold.
I do love the design of the 5s so I can understand why they brought it back with the SE.
I think though, the best design I've seen is the Nexus 4. It felt so good in the hand, great to look at, everything was wonderful, especially considering the price.
>>
>>53757800
Trying to allay that buyer's remorse, eh?
>>
Fucking lag on a brand new top-of-the-line 2016 phone.

Imagine how it'll be after 6 months....

S7 a shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJDCY32Z8E
>>
I have a Nexus 5 and I'm really tempted by the s7 edge but I can't stand touchjizz. I'll see what the next Nexus has to offer.
>>
File: 20160329_204236.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160329_204236.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Can your shitty phone take a picture this good?
>>
>>53755874
>wtf is going on?
Samsung Won
>>
>>53755874
You're just blind is all.
>>
>>53760558
>Can your shitty phone take a picture this bad?
Most phones can manage at least that.
>>
>>53759104
>somebody posts about liking their new phone

>LMAO how bout THAT B U Y E R S R E M O R S E btfo xDDDDD
>>
>>53757800
>using your phone without a cade
>using a glass backed phone
>drop phone
>congratulations you are now the owner of a cracked phone
>>
phone design is meh, screen/camera is gorgeous, touchwiz is absolutely disgusting
that said, if I had to get a new android phone id get a 6p
>>
>>53760558
Nigga my 2010 LG can do better than that with its front-facing camera
>>
I've been stuck with my S4 since the day it came out on Verizon. It's treated me well over the years and I still don't have many problems with it, but it's beginning to bore me. I'd like to someday switch to the Blackberry Priv, that thing looks dead sexy imo.
>>
>>53761542
>low light (read: no light)
>distance

lol wat
>>
>>53761537
>dropping your phone
Even then the back glass is relatively cheap to replace and may even come under warranty.
>>
still using an s2 t͏bh
>>
>>53760558
Athelstan...
>>
>>53761637
>s2

holy shit get a used LG G3 or something bro
>>
>>53755874
im a proud owner the s6 edge and personally im dropped my phone atleast 100 times and it doesnt have one single crack on it
>>
>>53761890
i'm a proud owner of the s6 edge and personally I've dropped my phone at least 100 times and it doesn't have one single crack on it*
>>
My note 5 looks dramatically diffrent than my brothers galaxy s5 op what are you talking about?
>>
>>53761814
S2 is fuckin dank mang.
>>
>/g/ - consumerism
>>
>>53758673
Today is my last day on my Nexus 4, tomorrow my Mis 4C arrives. I still love this phone and the form factor though, it's truly beautiful.
>>
>>53755874
Is that the new Samsung Galaxy S7? Looks good.
>>
>>53755874
Not really, no. S7 Edge is one of their best looking phones and generally ahead of the other Android dross since HTC gave up, S3 was actually the most ugly one together with S1. Non Edge ones are pretty average.

>>53757800
I'd say SE looks better but it's quite a dated design, so I see why the novelty of S7e is more interesting.

>>53761537
>drop phone
Not being brain dead helps preventing that.
>>
>>53757800
>touchwizz
>>
samsung always looks like a piece of shit
>>
More curiously, for years people screamed and bitched at Samsung to stop making their phones out of plastic.
The instant they do reviewers tell everyone, hey you should totally put an ugly plastic case or skin to cover up this shiny new phone!
>>
>>53760558
top kek
>>
>>53755874
people fall for gimicky shit

people are stupid. which is why they bought apple shit and are now buying the latest gimick

I still have my S4 which looks plain but it works
>>
It's probably because they took away battery life and expandable memory, then brought it back.
>>
>>53762987
>Not being brain dead prevents you from dropping your phone
Share more of your electronics preservation secrets, senpai.
>>
File: 1388390343533.jpg (44 KB, 323x345) Image search: [Google]
1388390343533.jpg
44 KB, 323x345
>>53755874
>it looks exactly like every Samsung phone since the S3

oh ok
>>
>>53764262
I wasn't the one who was asking for a glass phone. Plastic is fine since I always cover it up anyway. But I'm just one guy, the majority wants MUH PREMIUM Apple feel.
>>
>>53764394
I just bought a Moto X Play for 200 €. Best bang for my buck. I don't need a shiny toy, just a functioning phone with great battery life.
>>
>>53764262
There are actually all kinds of different people out there with different opinions and all that. Yeah, I know, this explains so much, right?
>>
>>53764685
Don't let your fat friends sit on them. (Preferably don't have fat friends at all.), don't put them on the top of your car, don't put them in a bathtub unless you have a waterresistant Samshit; and the most important one, don't ejaculate on the screen.

It's not that hard, not to fuck up your phone.
>>
>>53761904

>*
For purposes of this advertisement a hairline fracture in the phone's structure is not defined a such and any allegation will be met with a libel suite by Samsung Inc®
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.