[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This probably isn't the right place to post this but theres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_myi9t8ICrk1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myi9t8ICrk1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
This probably isn't the right place to post this but theres a really old YouTube channel that a friend and I made that contains really fucking cringy vidoes of me and I need to get rid of it. I have no idea what the password could be and it wad made so long ago that there isn't an email associated with it, just a user name. What can I do please help
>>
>>53753878
Name of the account?
I'll have craZy linux haxxOr skills and friends theY taKe it of
>>
Flag all the videos with proxies.
>>
>create twitter account with my real (unique) name like a decade ago, never use it
>some years ago 4chan trolled some shirtless nigger guy on a webcam site
>wanted to see what it's about, clicked
>it requires a twitter login, cool i have one
>login
>forget about it
>years later delete my twitter account
>a 3rd party site archives tweets
>it archived a tweet that was made on my behalf
>"ANON JOINED THIS VIDEO CHAT, CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT ANON IS WATCHING"
>links to the profile of a shirtless nigger homosexual
>first and only result on google when you search for my name
>impossible to remove
th-thanks 4chan
>>
>>53753899
It's a trap
>>
>>53753907
Can spam flagging actually get a video removed?
>>
>>53753930
No, but DMCA bombing can. That said you don't even need to DMCA bomb, you are in the video so you have a legitimate DMCA complaint. DMCA the video claiming they used your image without your permission.
>>
File: 1459150718774.png (289 KB, 415x357) Image search: [Google]
1459150718774.png
289 KB, 415x357
>>53753915
>unique name
that was the greatest mistake I ever made. Fuck, there are posts dating back as far as 2001 (where I was fucking 11 years old) on the internet.
>>
>>53754574
...and it's too late to change now because all my social network accounts carry that name and all my friends already know it. Changing won't do anything, just google + sort by date is enough to expose my online persona as a kid.
>>
>>53754574
i meant my actual fucking name i was given at birth, senpai.
at least i wasn't born in an age where everything you've done since child is online for everyone to see..
>>
>>53755291
>using your ACTUAL name online
fuck off normie
>>
>>53754608
What's your name?
>>
>>53753878
When I was an edgy teenager, I posted thousands of posts on some discussion boards.
I am so glad they all went under, all data gone. I really dodged a bullet there.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.