[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefox Dev Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: firefox_dev.png (278 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
firefox_dev.png
278 KB, 1200x627
Never have I ever had more problems with the stability (tab crashes, application crashes, plugin crashes, unresponsive tabs and an unresponsive application) and general usage of a web browser in my life.
Why do they impose mandiatory extension signing on beta?
What the fuck happened.
Everything used to be so easy and now...I have to shoot myself in the fucking foot just to use a few important extensions.
I just...

Why do things have to be this way.
>>
Mozilla hates it's userbase
>>
File: Crying.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
>>53753570
But why anon.
All I ever did was use their program and recommend it to everyone I know...

Wait...

Oh no.

I put more normies on to firefox...

I...played a role in making firefox think that their browser had to function perfectly for normies...which means taking away freedoms.

What have I done?
What have we all done?

I'm...broken.
>>
>>53753552
Nightly user here, everything works fine
>>
File: 2670989.jpg (49 KB, 495x461) Image search: [Google]
2670989.jpg
49 KB, 495x461
>>53753787
>>
Firefox has been corrupted by SJWs and idiots who don't fucking know anything and think it is more important to have a chat inside a browser with a new version number every week rather than security and stability updates.

It's.. bad, I don't know how to explain my feelings. When.. many years ago we were all hyped for the 4.0 release..
>>
>>53753552
Well, that IS what used to be Auroa. You cannot expect it to stable. There's a version of the final version (unbranded, I think) by Mozilla with extension signing turned off somewhere.
>>
>anons seriously think Mozilla has been corrupted by SJWs but any other browser developer hasn't
>>
>>53753552
I think there's a branch with signing not enforced.
>>
>>53757661

That's the fucking problem though. There simply are no good browsers. Firefox is the least shitty option in a sea of shit.
>>
>>53753552

they've been testing tab processes in the dev builds, expect some problems with it. especially if you use a lot of extensions.
>>
>>53753787
Normies aren't going to listen to your autistic nerd rants about freedom, privacy and shit. They're just going to use either whatever is the default install (IE or Safari) or whatever is the most popular right now (Chrome). No room for anything in the middle.
>>
why the fuck did you destroy it mozilla now im forced to use the chromium botnet because i need a functional browser
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.