[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which variant of C should I progress to next after I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Which variant of C should I progress to next after I've learned C? C++? C#?
>>
>>53752702
They are all inferior to Go desu.
>>
It depends on what you intend to do with your newly learned language and future languages.

I learned C# first but most of my job was made easier by Python. Do with a language you will use, not a resume builder.
>>
>>53752702
>C#
>C variant
>>
>>53752702
if you already learned everything about C (which I doubt), then it's assembler time.
>>
C# if you want to make enterprise windows software, C++ for multiplatform programs
>>
C+=
>>
File: 7phuJaq6.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
7phuJaq6.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>53752702
>>
>>53752702
Haskell
>>
HolyC.
>>
>>53753471
Make sure to run it on TempleOS, you heathen
>>
When have you "learned" a language?
>>
>>53753539
When you can print 'hello world'
>>
>>53753278

I didn't know "enterprise" and "windows" could go on the same sentence.
>>
>>53752702
You do realize that C# is a better version of Java that sadly locks you into the Microsoft ecosystem
>>
PHP
>>
>>53755409
nigga
>>
>>53755351

Well considering that the official Microsoft .NET runtime is both free/libre/open source, and has no requirement to be run on Windows, it's not the worst lock in.
>>
C+-
>>
>>53752702
If you have learned c, you should do something with c.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.