[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My isp just upped my usage limit to 500GB from 200GB. Like what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: isp--w299h202.jpg (12 KB, 299x202) Image search: [Google]
isp--w299h202.jpg
12 KB, 299x202
My isp just upped my usage limit to 500GB from 200GB. Like what the fuck, are they even allowed to do this without asking?
>>
>usage limit
I feel bad for you, son
>>
Isnt that better..
>>
>>53748303
>having an usage limit

Top lol.
>>
>>53748362
>>53748388
it's necessary in australia to limit the shitposting
>>
>>53748303
>gives you more data
>complains
Im guessing giving you more data for free isnt a thing they need to ask permission for
>>
B A I T
>>
oy vey the chutzpah's on this goy
why dont you appreciate this?
>>
>>53748410
Don't they already have the shit speed and the awful ping to do this? Well if I think again looking on /pol/ and /int/ it seems nothing is enough to do this.
>>
Why do you care?
>>
A company can better their subscription service without prior notification to the client.
They only have to notify if they are implementing something of negative impact, this gives you time to cancel, of which you are legally able to do if you're still in contact (unless you signed away this right)

With positive changes, you are legally able to decline the change, and stick with 200gb.
>>
>2016
>usage limit

Even my 3rd world country ISP does not use it for years.
>>
>>53748303
Wow, can't you escape to a first world country, son?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.