[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know if there is a way to make stolen vanilla cards work ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: vanilla-mastercard-200.jpg (33 KB, 173x250) Image search: [Google]
vanilla-mastercard-200.jpg
33 KB, 173x250
Does anyone know if there is a way to make stolen vanilla cards work ?
>>
give it back jamal
>>
>>53743380
>At work
>People always get these for birthdays/pregnancies or some shit
>Literally worse than money since you have to pay and activation fee

The only people who need these are children that do not have credit cards yet and want to buy shit online.
>>
>make stolen vanilla cards work ?

You realize they are only activated upon purchase, right ?
>>
File: get fucked.gif (796 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.gif
796 KB, 500x269
>help me commit fraud
>>
>>53743434

if they are paying with a credit card, they are probably doing manufactured spending. easiest legal way to make $1000+ per month
>>
>>53743574
>they are probably doing manufactured spending. easiest legal way to make $1000+ per month

I honeslty don't know what you are trying to tell me. Could you please elaborate?
>>
>>53743617

thought you meant that you worked at a store that sold them. nm
>>
>>53743380
Go to a 24/7 superstore, when they're slow (usually in the tech area) just wait for a guy to leave the cash register for a bit and then go ring it up.
>>
i work at subway and customers who pay with these tell me to keep them they have only a dollar on them bla bla bla, so i keep them and add the funds to my amazon account. currently all the cards are empty and im sitting on $23.11
>>
>>53743749
>leave his register
you guys are as stupid as dindus
They sign off when they leave the register
You cannot do any transaction without their signon + password

Unless you're talking about some old style register, and in that case you might as well just steal the money from it.
>>
>>53743380
Doesn't work that way man. The card has to be activated by the vendor for a specific amount. While it may work like a credit card, it is not a credit card.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.