[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spilled a shot of jameson on my Razer Death stalker and now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hamslammer.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
hamslammer.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1067
I spilled a shot of jameson on my Razer Death stalker and now the 3 key sticks down sometimes? how do i fix this.I was thinking get a Q - tip with rubbing alcohol, remove the key and just clean it lightly. None of the other keys are sticking
>>
>>53741819
/stupid questions general/
>>
File: DSC_0147.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0147.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>Razer
>>
>>53741819
That won't work OP. Just throw it in the trash and buy a real keyboard.
>>
>>53741819
Next time, don't try to be cool with those 12 year olds you call "friends", and leave the booze in your dad's liquor cabinet. He'll be pissed when he finds out.
>>
Get flour and pour it under the keys and shake it until nothing is sticky.

I used to do this with my gaming controllers when the buttons got sticky.
>>
>>53741835
how is it a stupid question?

>>53741853
It is a shit keyboard but it was a gift so idc

>>53741859
except i'm in my mid twenties and the bottle was mine
>>
>>53741819
Is that a desktop chiclet keyboard? What the fuck?

Just throw it away OP.
>>
a teaspoon of vegetable oil will break down the stickiness and improve key action. make sure you spread it evenly around the perimeter of the key and press down a couple dozen times.
>>
>>53741935
Being this self conscious
>>
>>53741819
Wd-40 and compressed air.
>>
>>53741842
>>53741853
What's wrong with Razer, other than (obviously) the price?
>>
>>53742111
Trips of truth
>>
Here's what you do.

Go to Best Buy and purchase the same keyboard, doesn't matter if with cash or credit car, but keep the receipt.Go home and switch the keyboards, wait a few days, then go return it saying it's not exactly what you wanted or just doesn't feel right. Get money back, get new keyboard, and best buy gets fucked, so it's a win-win.
>>
>>53741819
>>53741935
This has to be bait, right?
>>
>>53742721
It's not expensive, it's just fucking shit and ugly and autistic
>>
>>53741935
>This thing is dirty
>Will cleaning it fix it?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.