[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We believe that iPad is the perfect expression of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 3000.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1800) Image search: [Google]
3000.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1800
>"We believe that iPad is the perfect expression of the future of computing”

What did he mean by this?
>>
poop
>>
>>53737806
it means nobody will ever use a stylus
>>
rampant consumerism with a complete lack of creativity on the part of the users
>>
touch screens are going to be the new thing
>>
>>53737806
what's wrong with his mouth?
is that what cock-slurping does to you?
>>
>>53737842
>new thing
>>
File: 1402610655125.png (254 KB, 427x482) Image search: [Google]
1402610655125.png
254 KB, 427x482
>>53737806
It's overpriced shit used primarily by drooling retards.
>>
>>53737852
He knows its the same shit rebranded. He is just trying to put on a good show but cannot attain what Jobs did.
>>
he means it's symbolic of their idiot user-base, and clearly represents them
>>
>>53737852
he's taking the ''lying trough your teeth'' literally
>>
It means Apple still believes the desktop will be replaced by tablets.
>>
It's a marketing phrase. It means "Since we have no real reasons why you should buy this bag of shit I'm just talking out of my ass to get this presentation over with so I can go back to sucking dicks."
>>
>>53737806
He meant the future of computing will be a locked down horrible place, where you can not repair your device easily and the hardware restricts you. In sort the future is you no longer own your, your device owns you.
>>
>>53737806
Oh wow, I cannot wait for this, I've bought every model of ipad since day 1, they just get better and better. Apple really are way ahead of the competition. I hope it's more streamlined with iwatch - best watch ever invented and pretty soon we will have igoggles for vr Facebook fun, can't fucking wait.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.