[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /g/ looking for a gayment laptop around 800$ to run games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: budget-gaming-laptop.jpg (27 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
budget-gaming-laptop.jpg
27 KB, 638x360
sup /g/
looking for a gayment laptop around 800$ to run games at 1080P 60 fps on low-mid settings . any hopes ?
>>
I got A lenovo y50-70
>>
>>53734939
>lenovo y50-70
is lenovo superior to Asus and Acer products ?
>>
>>53734919
Asus g751. Can be had with the 970m and decent specs for around $900-1k I believe.

I bought a g752 with the i7/980m a couple of months ago and love it. Has probably zero of the issues people often associate with gaming laptops and it blows my previous desktop builds away. Could have upgraded the desktop, but didn't want to be anchored down to the desk 24/7.

Don't let the haters get to you, laptops ain't what they used to be.
>>
>>53734950
They are all made from fucking Intel Nvidia products.
It's just a price and warranty that made me but the lenovo one
>>
>>53734985
>lenovo y50-70
thanks anon , well said .
>>
>>53734985
I meant buy.
Oh and I installed a ssd instead of the default sshd
>>
>>53734919
>Budget
>>53734919
>Gaming
>>53734919
>Laptop
>>
Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK

Very prominent.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>53735019
>g751
dude i know how much u can fucking hate budget mobile gaymens , but some these are desperate times .
>>
>>53735019
3 of the worst things you can ever post on /g/.
>>
>>53735049
The g751 isn't even "budget", it's just cheaper because the new model came out this year.

Seriously look at them, they'll run out soon since they aren't being made anymore.
>>
OP here , I understand that how lame I look to /g/ but Im in a situation that I need a laptop for daily use because Im on the move most of the times , and of course I love to play games when ever I get a chance and Im not trying to run games at max , I just need a laptop for daily use to run most games at 1080P - 60 fps on low or medium .
Believe me I have no other options .
>>
looking for a budget laptop with GTX950M and 8GB ram , anything ?
>>
Dude you can get an inspiron 17r se for less than 800 and mine runs fallout 4 no problem
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.