[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mystery 4.3-inch Xiaomi phone with Snapdragon 820 sighted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Arguably one of the best Xiaomi phones, the Xiamoi Mi2 was a 4.3-incher, and it could be that Xiaomi are going back to that smaller size in the wake of the latest iPhone launch.

A photo of a mystery Xiaomi phone with 4.3-inch display has been revealed on Chinese tech sites today, which according to reports is Xiaomi’s response to the launch of the new iPhone SE.

The photo is only a partial one, but we can just make out that there is a physical home button on the chin like the Xiaomi Mi5 where we expect a fingerprint scanner to be located.

Rumours are the phone will go on sale in June for around 1799 Yuan and that the device will boast a 720p HD display, 13 mega-pixel rear camera (No OIS), 3GB RAM, 32GB memory and a 1.8Ghz Snapdragon 820 chipset.

http://www.gizchina.com/2016/03/28/mystery-4-3-inch-xiaomi-phone-snapdragon-820-sighted/
>>
mystery shill detected
>>
>>53733428
>Apple releases a normal sized phones
>the market takes a cue and does the same
Finally.

Although it looks damn boring and still runs Android, but a step in the right direction nevertheless.
>>
>2016
>Everyone returning to the manlet 4.3" meme (pic related and iPhone SE)
This is why we can't have a perfect phone
>>
File: 284019.jpg (39 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
284019.jpg
39 KB, 550x366
Size of the old Mi2 and iPhone 5
>>
>>53733460
This, hopefully the age of the phablet is over.

I mean, I don't mind phablets and I have a Nexus 6P myself but it was just getting ridiculous.
>>
>>53734048
>having choice in phone size is somehow bad
Your autism is showing, friend.
>>
Problem is iOS looks and works good on a small display but android doesnt. At least not anymore.
>>
>>53733428

Oh that's good though.

I already have MI5 but I wish it was smaller. Shame Xiaomi only puts mSD slots in the cheapest phones.
>>
>modern specs
>small screen with normal fucking resolutions that don't tax the hardware when they shouldn't.

feels good mang.

Apple finally has put their skills of creating shitty trends to good use.
Now they should start a meme where manufacturers start to put batteries capable of standing full day of use in their devices and I'm golden.
>>
>>53734428
The Z Compacts both look and perform nicely.
>>
>>53734508
Any 2015 or 2016 phone should last a day of heavy use, two or moderate. I get 36 hours and about 5h SoT out of my 6P before I have to charge, which I think is pretty good.
>>
>>53734652
too bad it won't have bands I can use
>>
File: 1445292573904.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
1445292573904.png
197 KB, 458x419
>720p
>~€247
>>
>less than 4.5 inches
Fantastic
>lagdroid
Why

It's like they dont want people to buy their phones
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.