[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >falling for the CS meme https://archive.is/98Kto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>2016
>falling for the CS meme

https://archive.is/98Kto
>>
I honestly don't give a shit about a job, just love everything about electronic and computing devices
>>
>>53733402
Then you'll do fine. Ambition is what sets you apart in CS.
>>
>>53733369
>learing to code
>osx
>macbook
>starbucks

Everyone knew webdev shit was going to die as soon as the earliest "create your own website" generator was first released.
>>
Jokes on you. I have no job so there's no where to go but up.
>>
>>53733369
>2016
>trying to webdev and not become a security analyst
>>
>>53733369
>CS
>macshit at a starbucks editing html
topkek
>>
>>53733664
Don't make more security analysts - it'll just drive my salary down.
>>
>>53733768
Joke's on you. I just graduated and am entering the security market, I'm already driving your salary down.
>>
>>53733369
>Rushkoff
k
>>
>>53733768
how do I into security analyst?
>>
>>53733811
Well, it's going to take you a while (I'm not an analyst any more), though it's nice to know you're on your way.
>>
>>53733369
compsci was dumbed down a couple of decades ago now, it's about even with lab technician now desu
>>
>>53733876
Drink a lot and be angry.
>>
>not using web dev salary to buy rental property

You dumbfucks deserve to starve.
>>
>>53733520
and yet the field is growing faster than ever.

its almost like people cant even be arsed to use a template huh anon
>>
>>53733520
those website creator templates are garbage unless you are referring to like a Bootstrap or Wordpress template.

A friend showed me her site that was made with the godaddy website maker and it looked terrible
>>
CS isn't programming tho
>>
>>53734958
this
so many shitty studies where they teach people few lines of code and make them confident that they know everything.
>>
>>53733664
>implying security analysts can't just be outsourced to bug bounty hunters in India
Pajeet has a script that will automatically test most security exploits and then he'll needful an report for $5

Security analysts don't make very good money and they're only going to make less.

Programming is a dead field.
>>
>>53733906
second
>>
>>53735122
atleast they know more code than some cs graduates
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.