[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im thinking of upgrading to windows 10 whats the situation with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1440543636008.jpg (65 KB, 619x573) Image search: [Google]
1440543636008.jpg
65 KB, 619x573
Im thinking of upgrading to windows 10
whats the situation with privacy? How about photoDNA?
>>
>>53733057
>whats the situation with privacy?
It's pretty bad famalam, but you can stop most of it whilst installing.

>How about photoDNA?
It only works for their default Photos App, if you use the default Photo Viewer or some 3rd party it doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>53733057
>upgrading to windows 10
It is a downgrade both aesthetically and functionally, why even bother.
>>
>>53733092
people are going to start upgrading to it. i should know how it works
>>
>>53733057
If you are using windows 10, say good by to basic privacy
>>
>>53733134
It is better than 7 but similar to 8.1, the only problem with it is that you have a 50/50 chance of getting a working OS after install.
>>
>>53733248
bye
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.