[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats /g/ opinion on the M1? Looking to build a mini ITX pc and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: M1-v2-04-1500x750.jpg (80 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
M1-v2-04-1500x750.jpg
80 KB, 1500x750
Whats /g/ opinion on the M1? Looking to build a mini ITX pc and currently shopping around for a case. $158 seems a little steep.
>>
>>53725704
>$158

Last I checked it was $180 and that's before shipping. It's more like $210
>>
>>53725759
But is it worth it anon?!
>>
>>53725801
Depends. It's a beautiful case which doesn't really have an alternative when it comes to its size and compatibility. I've been bringing my PC to work, parties, and moving it around my house constantly so for me personally it has been worth every penny. I plan to buy another soon.

Also NCASE guy, if you're still around. I meant to ask you if rev 5 is the last one.
>>
Just get a sugo sg13 jeez

Only $40 and it doesn't make you look like a dweeb
>>
>>53725866
Yeah, I'm still around. I don't anticipate any changes to the chassis in the future, so V5 may well be the final revision. The only thing that might change is getting black front USB ports rather than the current blue. We were going to do that for the first run of V5 anyway, but the supplier messed up.
>>
>>53726073
>dweeb
nigga, who the fuck says that shit anymore.
>>
>>53726295
If you're the guy then why should i get the M1 instead of a cheaper case?
>>
>>53726355
I would say it depends what you value. If you don't like or don't care about the looks of the M1, or don't need some of its unique functionality (e.g., smallest case available that supports a 240mm radiator) or build flexibility, then there's no particular reason to get it over a cheaper case. I will say that the all-aluminum construction definitely feels nice compared to a steel and plastic case, but again, whether that's worth anything is up to you.

I'd suggest to watch HardwareCanucks or Linus's reviews on it, and read some of the other reviews on SPCR, PCPer, etc. for independent opinions if you need help making up your mind. You can also search places like PCpartpicker or reddit for user experiences with the case.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.