[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Energy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Tesla_colorado_adjusted.jpg (318 KB, 900x698) Image search: [Google]
Tesla_colorado_adjusted.jpg
318 KB, 900x698
My friend and I have been debating about the power source of the future.

I think, electricity is the top contender. Electronics being very electricity driven, I can't imagine them being powered and/or controlled any other way. Most energy we create (solar, nuclear, hydro) seems to be converted into electricity at some point.

My buddy thinks the development and storing of nuclear or solar energy seems a more likely contender and much more efficient source of energy. Electronics will be replaced by holographs or some other sort of wireless emissions of data somehow…(quite far of a stretch but limited knowledge keeps me from expanding)

So, /g/, what do you ladies and /g/entlemen think about this subject? Who do you agree with? Are we both wrong? Alternate theories, ideas, thoughts.
>>
All of our power comes from the sun except for some geo-thermal due to plates and radioactive materials. The sun will be the power of the future as it always has been.
>>
I think electricity will be the main way of powering all our systems. We have massive amount of energy in the universe. Once we are able to harness all of that energy somehow and in some way, we will become the most powerful entities in the universe.
>>
I think all of our electronics will be powered by something in the future.
>>
File: Saint Downs.jpg (4 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
Saint Downs.jpg
4 KB, 300x57
I agree
>>
>>53725581
I theorize all our electronics will be replaced by something more efficient with data and energy...
>>
>>53725098
Poe's law, Anon, Poe's law.

I genuinely can't tell if you're trolling or completely fucking retarded. Bravo.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.