[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I being slow here, or did anyone else not know that you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Am I being slow here, or did anyone else not know that you can overlap on lockscreen patterns?
>>
>>53722152
it used to be impossible, but having a lockscreen is autistic
>>
>>53722203
I'll bite. Why is it autistic?
>>
File: IMG_20160323_231437.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_231437.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
>>53722217
On /g/, everything is autistic
>>
>>53722237
How did Gabe, get through level 3?
>>
Isn't possible with normal Android.
>>
>>53722253
Easy server
>>
File: 1448019241794.gif (115 KB, 231x498) Image search: [Google]
1448019241794.gif
115 KB, 231x498
Using a phone without a fingerprint reader, still?
>>
>>53722237
characters on Ark are too customizable
>>
>>53722152
This pattern is entirely possible
>>
>>53722217

Different shitposter here, who the fuck is going to look at your phone and what the fuck do you have on there that is even worth looking at?

The only people who need lock screens are females who have multiple sexual partners that they are trying to keep discreet.

Maybe you have that problem too, I wouldn't think anyone here would though.
>>
If we liken this to the number pad on your computer it would be:
3, 2, 1, 5, 6, 4, 8, 9, 7
which is possible on every android.
>>
>>53722381
My mother e-mailed me the other day saying she fucked up with her phone's security. She cut her fingerprint finger and couldn't unlock the phone. Remember to put as much fingerprints as possible so your favorite manufacturer and carrier know your prints.
>>
>>53722381
You do know that all the "fingerprint reader" does is sense the size of the finger, right?
>>
>>53722943
I don't trust people with my phone as I work my business over it too. Sensitive material and don't want people fucking with it.
>>
>>53722943
Why don't you upload everything from your harddrive so we can all view since you have nothing to hide?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.