[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will learning this get me a job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Java_logo.png (7 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
Java_logo.png
7 KB, 259x259
Will learning this get me a job?
>>
>>53721392
If you want to work at a place where they develop in java
>>
>>53721392
are you indian?
>>
You would be better suited to look for a company you want to work for and ask what they want you to know.

If you are asking this question, I am thinking just start somewhere. Java is still alive and well (in the face of all that is holy). I work in an office where VB is still the main language.
>>
Honestly yes, this shit's still pretty popular.
>>
>>53721409
I've been given to understand that to land at job at say, C, you need to have a million years of experience with it.

I kinda need a job within this next year.

>>53721418
No.
[spoiler]I'm from the land of Suarez[/spoiler]
>>
most of the places around me are looking for more experienced Java devs. There are more web positions.
>>
>>53721392
All the places near me are looking for c# developers.

If you are at a uni try going to your uni job fair just to see what local companies are looking for.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.