[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Budget Motherboard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: nicefaget.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nicefaget.gif
2 MB, 320x240
So my close buddy's parents just went through a divorce and his dad took his gaming PC. I want to help him out and offered to give him an old case, monitor, gtx 550ti, 6gb of RAM, and a 400w psu. On his end he needs to buy a motherboard and a hard drive. So anyway, what is a good budget motherboard for a low/mid range build like this? Want to give him some tips.
>>
>>53717013
>close buddy
yeah we get it anon
>his dad took is gamng PC
lol wut a faggot
>6 gb of ram
better give him a 6pack of beers. Stll more usefull than 6 gigs of ram
>Want to give him some tips.
We are not your personal tech support
>>
File: 1459048658694.jpg (90 KB, 722x542) Image search: [Google]
1459048658694.jpg
90 KB, 722x542
>>53717013
>>
>>53717090
Hmm OK thanks for the bump I guess, from what I see on here people are usually more than willing to hand out recommendations, and yes it is for a friend I just had this old stuff lying around and wanted to lighten up his life a little.
>>
Wow, So people really aren't joking when they say this place is full of 12 year olds.
>>
>>53717503
who cares how old he is?? atleast hes asking a normal question and fitting in. noone would even be saying anything if he didnt say his parents divorced.
>>
>>53717919
>who cares how old he is?
everyone except other 12 year olds.

> noone would even be saying anything if he didnt say his parents divorced.
That's the problem with anonymous imageboards. You can only tell apart the children when they spew out something really obvious.
>>
>>53717975
let me guess youre 15 so you feel you arent pretty much 12? Get a life youre being hard on some kid because of his age. he could be 20 or some shit and still living at home who knows. but you make it quite clear youre a small dude if you feel the need to pick on people with the same interests as you just because they might be younger than you.

idiot
>>
>>53718094
>let me guess youre 15
no, but I'm pretty sure you are.

>he could be 20
no

>if you feel the need to pick on people
I don't, I'm just pointing out the obvious problem of having children browsing this board.
>>
>>53717013
>>53717236
asus m5a78l-m

and if it is too much,

honestly kid,
that not how any of this shit works
get to know what you want, how much you're willing to pay and google it
there's tons of site to compare this stuff
once you find it, go look for people writing bad reviews on it and see if the downsides are worth it the risk
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.