[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /g/'s opinion on ergonomic keyboards? Thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What is /g/'s opinion on ergonomic keyboards?

Thinking of getting one because I spend a lot of time typing (programming and writing). Are they worth it?
>>
I swapped my mechanical 75% keyboard for that exact model, and it was an upgrade. The only thing about it is the f rows are clicky tact switches as opposed to scissor over dome like the rest, which is weird at first. Also the home/end/pgup/pgdown block are laid out the reverse of how I'd like them. However, it's really helped my wrists.

I don't use the Sculpt mouse though; I use a Contour Perfit. It's a little weird too, but has helped as well.
>>
>>53716634
I started getting wrist pain from being at the PC all the time. Switched to the MS 4000 ergo and it went away. So yeah to me totally worth it.
>>
I've got a comfort 3000 instead of the one you have in the pic, as it was cheaper.

The only issue I have is that I sometimes need to 'unpress' the T key, and there is a small number of keys that can register at the same time (forgot how this is called).
>>
>>53716634
>Are they worth it?

If you have weak wrists, yes.

If you have wrists like ox, no.
>>
>>53716634
What's the space in the middle of the keyboard for, to keep your napkins at hand??
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.