[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't decide if the steam controller meme is true or not.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 41diWv1ATwL._SY400_.jpg (22 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
41diWv1ATwL._SY400_.jpg
22 KB, 500x348
I can't decide if the steam controller meme is true or not. Should I buy an xbox 1 controller or steam controller. I only PC game, BO3, etc.
>>
>>53707552
They just released CAD of it, not sure but it may get better because of mods.
>Releases open source controller
>Still no HL3
fuckin' degenerates
>>
It's not bad. It's the comfiest controller I've ever used. It actually fits your hand rather than your hand fitting the controller. The D-Pad's kind of a joke and I end up using the stick instead for platformers. They should have used load cells underneath the pads so you can set your own button strength since I have wimpy thumbs from PC mustardfacing. Otherwise it's pretty decent.
>>
>>53707552
Xbox one elite all the way for me
>>
I have a steam controller and it's shit. Get a 360 controller instead.
>>
>>53707552
think about the first time you picked up a controller, it felt weird, but you learned to use it and after you put 10, 100, 1000 hours into it you got better. same thing. like, i learned the ps1 controller - and because sony understood logical evolution of a controller i can still use a ds2/3/4 with ease. xbox 360 to xbone was the same. it took me like 5 games and 10 hours to feel fully comfortable with the steam controller and now i cant see every using kb+m or a different controller again. the haptics are phenomenal, the remapping its fluid and simple and you can do it in the middle of a game if you want.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.