[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /g/uys, next week i am going to receive an iphone 6 that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
So /g/uys,
next week i am going to receive an iphone 6 that has the following problems
>charging IC is not working properly and it is not repairable (sometimes it's charging still)
>battery is week, the phone achieves only 4-5 hours of standby
>cracked screen
>the phone is very used looking all-together
>16gig and it isn't even unlocked

I am an android guy I don't like using apple products, and i don't even want to spend too much on repairs.

Any ideas what I should use it for ?
>>
Sell it to a pawn shop for $50
>>
>>53705718
The original owner, tried it and he couldn't sell it, basically it has no value.
>>
>>53705125

Sell parts on ebay
>>
>>53705125
Find the parts and fix it

Find a "broken" iPhone 6 on eBay and replace parts
(Works with iCloud locked phones)

Sell it on eBay and scam someone
>>
>>53705805
ebay is already full with iphone parts it would't worth the hastle
>>53705835
It's for sure, can't be repaired.

Scamming could be an option but I don't really need money and and i am not a prick.
>>
>>53705125
>battery is week

but camera is month
>>
File: 1453583645232.jpg (60 KB, 872x960) Image search: [Google]
1453583645232.jpg
60 KB, 872x960
>>53706034
>making fun of typos
>>
Fix the battery and screen at least senpai. It should only run you 70 max if you know what you are doing. Heck if it's att it might be cheap to unlock.
>>
>>53706118
I could live with the broken screen, it is not even on the part above the display, it's next to the home button, and it's only a crack that's like 2 cm
I was thinking about putting it in a battery case, that's around the same price as a proper replacement battery and it has a chance to fix the battery charging issues.
Also thanks for the unlocking idea.
>>
Just give it back tyresse
>>
>>53705125
give it back, tyrone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.