[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi anons, I'm going through difficult times with my husband,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: iPhone_6_MG_1953.jpg (748 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
iPhone_6_MG_1953.jpg
748 KB, 3000x2000
Hi anons,

I'm going through difficult times with my husband, and I need get something straight.

My husband and i are leaving each other; however, my cellphone isn't actually mine and he is the one paying for it.

What I want to know is, if it's possible for him remove or get any information from the cellphone company.

The information I fear that he might get are, my "whatsapp" chats and calls.

nothing else.

Inb4, im cheating on him.
No I'm not, and its a long story.

The phone i have is an Iphone 6+
>>
he might be able to see the "metadata" & there's no way for him to see the messages in your whatsapp unless he has physical access to your phone and get get past the lockscreen
>my husband
it's crazy that gay marriage is legal now innit?
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
Eat it whole
>>
>>53700352
can you further elaborate on what you mean by metadata when it comes to "whatsapp" chats

do you mean: like he can see that i text my uncle for example from this hour to this hour ??

as for gay marriage i dont care much... but what state are you from if not province
>>
>>53700310
Yes, your mom can do that. Now go away, underage b8.
>>
>>53700597
this isnt a joke anon.

im about to leave him...
>>
>>53700310
give it back, laquisha
>>
>>53700529
>can you further elaborate on what you mean by metadata when it comes to "whatsapp" chats
by metadata I mean like he might be able to ask the provider for records of the numbers you called/texted on the dates. There's no way for him to see your whatsapp stuff short of him logging into your account/phone

>not cheating I swear
>he just can't find out i've been in touch with certain people
why lie? it's an anonymous site...
>>
>>53700310
I'm sorry Shaniqua but you'll have to return it. Jamal actually stole that, he didn't buy it for you.
>>
>>53700310
Lock it with your fingerprint.

That said, if Apple is legally compelled, they can hand over anything available in icloud.
>>
File: RIP David Higgs.png (698 KB, 1234x4568) Image search: [Google]
RIP David Higgs.png
698 KB, 1234x4568
because the cheating isn't what im doing but what he is doing and the texts elaborate my doubt and what i think he is doing...
so its a question of trust...

im not the woman who yells patriarchy and all men are pigs, but i fucking hate him for doing that and hate anybody who would do such a thing...

pic fucking related.
>>
>>53700720
im not asking for how i can open it. just to see if he can read my texts
>>
100% no, he can't get your Whatsapp info since it's over the internet, only potentially who you're placing regular calls and texts to.
>>
>>53700997
thnks anon.
>>
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201351
>>
Also, unless you can prove the phone is a gift, he owns it.
>>
>>53701035
its his phone and i will give it back to him after he makes his choice...

either he shows me respect or he divorces me.
>>
>>53701113
Fuck you Jenny, coming over here and discussing our shit with these retards I swear to god i WILL DIVORCE your fucking ass!!!!!!!Fucking around and telling you didnt!
>>
>>53700310
lol another failed marriage.

Why do people still do this shit? It obviously doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>53701113
Here's the thing though. The phone being his, the data on it is also considered his. You could get into trouble for erasing things on it if he tells you not to.
>>
Dont trust this retarded walking cumdumpster piece of trash she doesn't deserve an ounce of respect from noone
>>
>>53701171
Consider me stupid for even being with this cunt. She had a child over me and thats the reason I married her in the first place. And you bitch, you care about the phone?????Whos taking the kid? Me thazs who!
>>
>>53701166
top kek...

jenny...
tommy i didnt know you used 4chan...

jk
>>
>>53701177
im restoring it know.

i also deleted my whatsapp texts after every conversation was over
>>
Husband here, not even commenting anymore. And you, bitch.... keep our shit to yourself youll be hearing from Jaime tomorrow, and that will be it. Give him the phone. Good riddance!!!
>>
>>53701171
yes goy yes.

anime girls is all you need

time to make place for those poor african chillums.
>>
>>53701189
are you speaking of me...

because im leaving him because he had know respect and no honor.
>>
And fuck all of you too. Signed, husband. Especially Jen.
>>
give it back, ledasha
>>
>>53701221
you never wanted kids... you never loved me.

top kek...

anons playing american housewives.

No but this is for real
>>
>>53701282
Nlt even discussing it with you. Not ever again. Yesterday you said to me what you had, and that's it Hope you liked his dick enough since it cost you your family.
>>
>>53701265
i dont want your money.
all i wanted was your love.
>>
>>53701314
Money??? wft are you talking about??? Bitch you cheated ME!
>>
>>53701310
>>53701337

i dont have a car, i dont have a visa yet.

yo brought me to this country and i can bareky speak the language.

and you dont let me leave the house. yo u should have married muslim lady or something...

christ you lied to me and you still listen to your mother.
>>
>>53701351
you get your mother in all our business.
you are no man.
>>
File: 1444704492972.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
1444704492972.png
174 KB, 416x396
What the fuck is going on in here
>>
>>53701371
Some 12 year old thinking he fooled /g/, when really /g/ has always fooled itself.
>>
File: femmelapidee.jpg (31 KB, 447x336) Image search: [Google]
femmelapidee.jpg
31 KB, 447x336
>>53700310
Kill yourself, slut.
>>
File: trump.png (143 KB, 338x254) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
143 KB, 338x254
In afghanistan a husband can factory reset his wifes phone at will.
>>
This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen. Op samefaging it up in total retardedness.

Sage, I guess
>>
>>53701673
TOPPPPPPP KEEEEEEEKKKKKK
>>
>>53701459
shieeet yo busted me nigga...

how am i supposed to know what sharquisha said about me and my piruh senpai.
>>
>>53700310
What about your husband's daughter?
>>
>>53700310
Did he activate the phone? Make sure only you have access to the iCloud account it's linked with.
>>
>>53702706
i checked there was nothing on it and i turned it offf
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.