[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>windows 10 doesnt offer an analog clock option >you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>windows 10 doesnt offer an analog clock option
>you have to fuck with the registry database to get it back
This is windows 10 is failing.
>>
>>53695270
>you have to fuck with the registry database to get it back
that's a lie desu familia
>>
>>53695314
explain
>>
File: 12.png (65 KB, 1366x738) Image search: [Google]
12.png
65 KB, 1366x738
>>53695320
>>
>>53695346
>>windows 10 doesnt offer an analog clock option
Meaning, out of the fucking box.
>>
>>53695270

>preferring analog clocks.
>>
>>53695407
So?
Are you too retarded to change if by yourself?

Find a better reason to complain, familia.
>>
>>53695270
>numbers are harder to read than fucking angles representing said numbers
>>
Analog clocks are obsolete
>>
>>53695346
It's still fucking with the registry even if you have a third-party tool do it for you.

>>53695561
Irrelevant. If users want analog (which some people do), MS has made it hard to get. This is unacceptable.
>>
>>53695592
Analog clocks are irrelevant, accept it grandpa
>>
>>53695270

I bet you think having an analog clock in your Chrysler 300 with Dr. Dre Beats makes it luxurious and sophisticated.
>>
>>53695270
>>windows 10 doesnt offer an analog clock option
fucking why

I need to count my hours from time to time, analog clock view was the easiest way
>>
>>53695820
They obviously aren't irrelevant, seeing as OP wants one.

You are demonstrating the M$ mentality pretty well. M$ thinks their priorities trump the user's. M$ thinks they should decide how you are allowed to use your machine. M$ thinks you should be grateful when they take away your choices because they think they know better than you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.