[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studying for the A+ certification. Have any of you gotten it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (4 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4 KB, 120x120
Studying for the A+ certification.

Have any of you gotten it yet?
Any studying tips?
>>
Here's a tip
dont fucking waste your time or money
biggest waste for 400 dollars and a few weeks of my life.(I stopped including it in my resume btw)
>>
>>53690102
why? I'm taking it in my high school now is it that much of a waste?
>>
>>53690236
A+ is fine. Don't listen to this idiot
>>
>>53690261
alrighty thanks!
>>
>>53689963
Lemme guess. I'm most likely wrong here but you go to a school in northeastern Pennsylvania and are currently being taught this, are a senior/ junior in this school, teachers last name starts with an M, and are one of the few people actually trying in that shop (technical school)
>>
>>53690419
If so I'm in there too lol.
>>
>>53689963
I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
>>53689963
do a little bit of meth to help you concentrate
>>
>>53690419
Not op.I go to a school in florida. Me and one other kid are the only ones who are trying in a class of 12. The school even gave us vouchers so we don't have to pay for the test. Me and him are the only ones studying a lot and quizzing each other and whatnot (some of the others are """"studying"""" too, but they are mostly goofing off. The majority of the class isn't even planning on taking the test. It's disgusting and I feel bad for my teacher for having to deal with those students who don't care when she tries hard. She even made some flash cards and quizzed us and is now holding study sessions every Monday and Wednesday after school.
>>
I took it a long time ago and let mine lapse. To me it was one hell of a flaming hoop to have to jump through to make $9hr as a help desk wanker tho...

Don't stop at A+ get yur network & cisco certs to make it worth while otherwise you'll be in helpdesk hell.

Better yet, get coding... $$'s in the software... Hardware & security is just a never ending annoying hide and go seek game of putting fires out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.