[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought they were supposed to stop unsigned addons support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fx46.png (39 KB, 656x347) Image search: [Google]
fx46.png
39 KB, 656x347
I thought they were supposed to stop unsigned addons support in v46 with no override, did they change their mind or what? I almost got meme'd into installing chrome
>>
stop being a cuckfox and ditch that sjw meme browser
>>
>>53686133
as soon as chrome would have better scrolling and view image / middle mouse functionality
>>
>>53686133
as soon I can browse pages like with the F7 feature and not lose text selection when Ctrl+Arrow cursor over start of selection, then maybe
>>
>>53686108
Downgrade Firefox? This IS a tech board after all, why come here if you don't even have a basic understanding of computers?
>>
>>53686377
what are you on about you dumb imbecile
>>
>>53686396
What I'm "on" about is why are you even updating Firefox still? If you knew this was coming at some point very soon, why did you continue to update? Just downgrade back the version you were using.
>>
>>53686427
because good changes outweigh bad ones? are you one of those memers that freaked out because of round tabs? as long as it's possible to disable bullshit they add like hello and reader I see no reason not to stick with them
>>
>>53686514
I guess that's your opinion, I'll have to respect that. I just don't personally update browsers if they just werk and do everything I need, unless some awesome new feature comes around or an exploit is found
>>
>tfw bank website no longer works with Firefox
>tfw chrome mobile doesn't do bookmark keywords or search keywords like Firefox mobile
Yeah I'm still with Firefox but more and more websites seem to only support WebKit 100% which is very disappointing
>>
>>53686133
>triggered because software dev doesn't share your opinions
muh safe space
>>
>>53686543
I remember you from the other thread, can you link the website of that bank I'm curious
>>
>>53686108
Since we're on the subject of Firefox, any /g/urus know of any ways to speed up page loading? I'm on GNU/Linux so I'm using profile-sync-daemon to load the profile and cache into RAM, but its still a little sluggish compared to Chromium. Any ideas?
>>
>>53686108
>Expire history by days

Cool, I'd been looking for something like that.
I could swear Firefox had this built in many years ago.
>>
>>53686595
emprisebank.com

After you put in a user name, the next step is to answer a security question, then you are able to put in password. I can't get to the password screen, bugs out at the security question page
>>
>>53686633
have you tried e10s? I recently compared fx to chrome and it was roughly the same or at least not noticeably faster/slower
>>53686642
I think it has this build in but you need to manually input in somewhere deeper than about:config so I just use that plugin
>>
>>53686643
strange. tracking protection is off so I dunno what else could be causing it
>>
>>53686643
Just post your login and password and I'll try with my FF
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.