[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2017 - 1 > Still using laptops and 5 year old PCs >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ipadproiphone6sevent-01167.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1234) Image search: [Google]
ipadproiphone6sevent-01167.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1234
>2017 - 1
> Still using laptops and 5 year old PCs
> Having a tablet other than iPad
> 2016 Not owning a Super Computer
> 2016 Still using 2 hour battery life Android
>>
If it works and isn't ass raped by the NSA then in totally ok with my tech
>>
do macbooks count as laptops?
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 524x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 524x700
>bought iPad
>kept it for a few weeks
>realized you can't do a fucking thing with it
>traded it in for a refund

At least Apple has a good return policy.
>>
>>53685869
cancer post.

it's b8 a human can't be this stupid.
>>
nice iphone
>>
>>53686265
what specific needs do you have?
>>
>>53686307
Shitposting on 4chan for one

It couldn't even do that right. Only way to open a webm was convoluted and required a third party media player, where you had to download the file on safari in a new tab, then hit open in, then wait, then it would pop up the media player, then you could watch the webm.

Couldn't save gifs in the photos, couldn't post gifs.

Downloading things in the background never worked right with apps as often (thanks to the lack of ram partly in the first iPad Air) the apps in the background would purge themselves ruining your download.

Tabs would never be left open since the paltry ram ensured anymore than a few tabs open would result in closures, forget about opening other apps and coming back to Safari.

There was a lot wrong with it
>>
>>53686382
I've got no idea what laptop you were using but my Macbook Pro does everything you said the same as any PC. All the stuff you just mentioned sounds either made up or you were going about retarded ways to do simple shit like play webm's
>>
>>53686799
He was talking about an iPad
>>
>>53685869
>almost 10" tablet
>still the same grid size as the original iPhone
>>
>>53686859
Whats wrong with the grid size? Looks better than a bunch of icons stuffed in a huge screen
>>
>>53686217
Fuck no dingleberry
>>
>>53685869
I went with the intention of buying one of these things yesterday but decided not to because they are FUCKING HUGE

Updated iPad minis when?
>>
>>53685869
My gf bought an 13 inch iPad Pro yesterday, mainly for drawing. At first I was kinda pissed because i assumed the ''Apple pencil'' would be shit like N-Trig but I gotta admit... that shit is actually good. Best thing behind Wacoms Cintiq stylus. Besides drawing there is no use for it but it's actually pretty great for drawfags.
>>
File: 1415587391074.png (171 KB, 394x346) Image search: [Google]
1415587391074.png
171 KB, 394x346
>>53686896
Because that's not how scaling should work, dumbfuck
>>
>>53686940
>Besides drawing there is no use for it
Read comics, the screen size is perfect
>>
>>53687004
lrn2aestethics
>>
>>53686799
>being literally retarded
>>
>>53686940
>gf
>my
>>
Does that thing have the full Adobe suite, including Premiere Pro and Photoshop?

I guess not. What is that useless garbage?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.