[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp /g/, how the fuck do I get Windows 10 keys or bypass the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: man-shrugging-shoulders.jpg (191 KB, 1000x566) Image search: [Google]
man-shrugging-shoulders.jpg
191 KB, 1000x566
Welp /g/, how the fuck do I get Windows 10 keys or bypass the .exe checking for them? I'm fucking retarded, but If one of you wonderful people answers me I'll give away a Steam qame.
>>
Do you want a legal key? Buy one.

If you don't, use an activator. KMSpico is one of the more popular ones.

Also go to sqt next time.
>>
Obtain an older version of Windows (I'll let you fill in blank) and upgrade to 10?
>>
>>53681420
>winfags literally use a piece of software with called "spico"

lmao, does it mow lawns?
>>
OP, 2 options.

1. Install Windows 7 (on MBR, not GPT, this is important) and use Daz loader to register it. Upgrade to 10 from it and you'll basically get a license for free. You can wipe that drive and install Windows 10 again and it'll activate itself.

2. Use MS Toolkit.
>>
>>53681544
That actually sounds reasonable, I'm running an Unlicensed version of W7 now.

Second question, how do I go from a 32 to 64bit OS? My proc supports 64, but since I'm on a 32bit one it won't let me install a 64b os.
>>
>>53681682
That's going to be a problem since the license that you get from doing the first option is based on whichever version you have of Windows 7. You can't do anything other than reinstall Windows 7, grab a 64 bit version.

I would suggest to grab the latest windows 7 x64 murphy78 release you can find, install the professional version. You can find that on kickass torrents.
>>
>>53681479
This, I kmspico'd my windows 8.1 and than I upgraded to windows 10 for free. I sort of regret it. Windows 10 is worse than I had expected.
>>
win 7 is better than 10. why sign up for the botnet?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.