[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come anyone can defend this piece of shit ?. It even lags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (11 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
11 KB, 640x384
How come anyone can defend this piece of shit ?.
It even lags on octacore phones, i have never, EVER found an android user who doesnt complaint about his shit lagging , fucking hell,I still remember the first time i saw an android user anwsering a call, the phone lagged like hell and then and the call screen appeared like 5 seconds later, wich apparently its a feature.
>>
Too bad you just found one user.
My Nexus 5 is as fast now than it was at launch.
>>
Having slow internal storage combined with making apps in java. Crating user facing apps that depend on garbage collection is why android will never stop lagging. When the garbage collection kicks in, the code literally freezes.
>>
>>53680107

>B...but muh custom icons and widgets

Autistic people often need to fiddle with things constantly OP.
>>
Honestly Marshmallow is now better than iOS, unironically. Prior to that, iOS was probably better.
>>
>>53680107
Nice objective opinion there, anon. And examples.. And spelling... Just a solid post all in all, totally not trying to start a flame war by posting baseless crap or anything.

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>53681896

This. How dare you slander my OS OP? Android is teh greatest OS in teh whole world, and I lobe my brony Theme and icon pack. Can; do that with your ishit can you?
>>
>>53680107
>How come anyone can defend this piece of shit ?
Because the alternatives are all worse.
>>
>>53681821
>Can't choose default apps
>Can't install apps outside of the app store
>Limited sharing between apps
>No file system
>Have to use iTunes to "manage" files
>Ugly, stale interface that's hardly changed in 5 years
>Removing features is a feature of the iPhone
>Fastest mobile processor on the market, but iOS just isn't what it used to be

Oh yeah bruh, fucking Lagdroid fags amiright?

>>53681844
Kit Kat was pretty rock solid in it's time too. It even works well on those cheap-ass prepaid phones.
>>
>>53682080
>>Can't choose default apps
Don;t need to the default ones work unlike Android shit
>>Can't install apps outside of the app store
Yes, you can. I have tons of pirated apps I torrented, no jailbreak required. One day when you can afford a good phone you shoudl try an iPhone so you know what you are talking about. Poorfag
>>Limited sharing between apps
Literally never had this be a problem.
>>No file system
Rarely need it, but iFile works great (jailbreak required, which took 2 minutes).
>>Have to use iTunes to "manage" files
Yeah this sucks I agree. BUT Ive not oppened iTunes in a year. My music is loaded, I occasionally download a new song diretc to the phone bfd.
>>Ugly, stale interface that's hardly changed in 5 years
Still nicer than 100% of android home screens i've seen so far
>>Removing features is a feature of the iPhone
Like what?
>>Fastest mobile processor on the market, but iOS just isn't what it used to be
Every iteration has been an improvement, what are you even referring to?
>>
File: fu.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>53680107
>It even lags on octacore phones
fell for the octacore meme.
>>
>>53680404
>When the garbage collection kicks in, the code literally freezes.
Not understanding garbage collection discards your opinion about it
>>
>>53682264
The real problem with Apple is that it screams "marketing" and "design". It conforms to the touchy feely shiny needs of normie simpletons, but when you're literate enough to see it through it's just a bunch of locked down marketing crap.

There's barely any room for creating something interesting from a technological, instead of design, standpoint. The jailbreak devs are generally greedy. There's no room for open source. Same developers stay away from iDevices. It's just another corporate money machine, not something /g/ should care about.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.