[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darknet general? Or resources of how to safely browse markets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: howtohacktime.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
howtohacktime.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1079
Darknet general?

Or resources of how to safely browse markets and other sites on the darknet.
>>
darkweb you mean ? tor, tails, vpn stuff like that
>>
>>53675926
Darknet is about networking within it right?

And
>tor, tails, vpn, general opsec
Yes.

Basically; paranoid general.
Or not, depending on what you're doing.
>>
>>53675913
Go to your local sportsman outlet, buy a 12-Gauge Shotgun and some ammunition, go home, aim the barrel of it to the back of your head (within the best of your ability), and pull the trigger.

You'll be browsing the darkest net of all: Death.
>>
>>53676053
If only suicide was that easy in Australia. Have to learn how to fucking tie knots. Not nearly enough hero.
>>
>>53675913
So dude weed lmao general? No thanks, there are guides all over the Internet
>>
There's nothing interesting on the dark net, it's just used to sell illegal products or watch illegal videos (murder, rape, etc.) Just 2 minutes on intel exchange tells you that it's nothing but a conspiracy theorist trying to decrypt the dollar bill or something like once a month. I seriously doubt it takes more than "90%" of the internet, whatever that means. You want some interesting stuff? Just browse http://textfiles.com/, at least that will actually not damage your IQ
>>
>>53675913
Underage kid fuck off.
>>
Do you sandbox your apps? Do you allow browsers to see and read your personal data (ssh keys etc)?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.