[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys, I'm professional poker player and the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Hello guys, I'm professional poker player and the future of poker isn't looking that bright in next few years so.. I want to start programming, but have no idea where to start or where the money is (app making, website developing,..??).

I'm looking to learn as much as I can in a span of next 4-5 years, I'm used to working 10 hours a day, so learning for a few hours per day isn't really going to bother me and I'm used to it. I have good work ethics and can also throw a few hundred bucks here and there if I can get a coach or mentor to help me progress faster.

I did some research on my own already, my childhood friend that is now in collage for programming is also able to help me.. but I think I could also ask here where bunch of you guys have probably gone through what I'm going right now and just want some personal info.

Thanks!

I can also send few bucks to anyone via netteler as an appreciation, if I believe you are going to give me some solid information.
>>
bumpity bump
>>
If you want to be anything more than a codemonkey you'd also need to learn some maths.
>>
>>53675868
Learn C, then specialize
>>
>>53675868
Mk4 was the last good mortal kombat
>>
>>53675868
What's wrong with the future of poker?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.