[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Internet pre-normie invasion Years of work and story telling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 18lp6q71436vgjpg.jpg (163 KB, 542x600) Image search: [Google]
18lp6q71436vgjpg.jpg
163 KB, 542x600
>Internet pre-normie invasion
Years of work and story telling all to make an elaborate ruse. Pic related
>Internet after normie invasion
Memes and meme generators

Fuck this shit. How do we remove the cancer?
>>
>>53673125
what do you mean?
are you not enjoying the DANK MEMES?
>>
>>53673125
>Implying Titor was a ruse
How would he have known about the top secret debugging shit that the IBM 5100 could do?
>>
>>53673125
If you don't like it then leave
>>
>>53673173
>Titor
God damnit, that was a wild ride.
>>
>>53676162
Probably the most thought out series of troll posts in history.
I still don't get what his motive was though.
If he just wanted to expose that debugging ability of the 5100 he could just have said so.
>>
>>53676264
Its all fake man. Stop being an autist
>>
>>53677606
the computer existed
>>
>>53678823
He was probably an IBM employee. Its pretty clear that the whole thing was done just to sell a shitty book anyway
>>
>>53673125
>implying your post isn't full of memes
>implying you are not part of the problem
>>
>>53673173
>>53676162
>>53676264
>>53677606
>>53678852
Let's have fun with this for a moment.

If you remove all of the dates that came and went, and strictly looked at the things that were supposed to happen, how many have come true? Seriously, if you remove the date aspect, how many have happened?

The first one I can think of is Mad Cow Disease, which was (and still is) a thing. What others came to pass?
>>
File: 1458925577048.png (88 KB, 821x236) Image search: [Google]
1458925577048.png
88 KB, 821x236
Hey /g/, do you miss the Internet when it felt like an adventure - before it was ruined by normies and degeneracy?

Older youth speak of the 90s as the time to be alive, but I say naught. Us youth born between 1995-2000, we grew up in an era of digital pioneering, an era in which the internet, video games, the newest books, and the playground down the street all lived in complete harmony, none at the expense of the other.

The late millenials will always remember Youtube in the days of Shoes, Charlie the Unicorn, Fred, AVGN, Nostalgia critic, Planet Unicorn Theme Song, Boxxie, and Bon qui qui, just to name a few. We'll always remember laughing at the toddlers playing Webkinz while we thought we were so much better playing Club Penguin. Runescape, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo - They all were pastimes. When Green Day was cool to listen to, when Post-Punk and the newest pop dominated our ears. When old spongebob and Drake and Josh were shows of choice. A world that had yet to be explored, a world that looked so fun and optimistic.

How I wish to be born in that era all over again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.