[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DSZFcx.png (26 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
DSZFcx.png
26 KB, 1152x648
How do I earn back the respect from my parents?

Backstory:
>Be me my entire life. Smart, passionate, capable of anything
>Parents (finally) respect me despite my young age.
>Took YEARS to achieve this, and an unprecedented amount of patience and careful planning on my part
>
>Essentially fuck it up
>
>Became a drug addict because reasons
>Meth and molly almost every weekend for a year
>Parents hate me, but still have enough respect for me to show it
>GF kills self, I fall off deep end
>End up taking a bunch of pills and flashing my dick to my mom (not a sexual thing, have a complex, it comes out when I'm on benzos)
>Anyway, Dad rushes home from work, I take a few swings at him
>In and out of hospitals for years
>Develop some sort of brain disorder, probably just a flavor of retardation from the drug use
>lose mind completely for a long time. Just, fucking lost.
>Parents treat me like a child now.

I could go on forever, but that's the main jist of it. I didn't feel like I could manage to maintain any sort of respect with them, because of how strenuous it can be (my parents are assholes in a way), but now I'm ready to have that again.

What would you recommend I do?
>>
>>53670154
>>>/adv/
>>
>>53670313
ah fuck, sorry
>>
Mofo wtfbis wrong with u quit flashing ur dick at ur mom u fukn loon. Her sons all doped out on speed flashing his dick to his family. They r prolly terrified of u. U fukn dipshit id beat ur fukn ass if i saw u rite now
>>
>>53670154
Nothing says "Obey me" like a bloody head on the fence post...
>>
>>53670154

Install Gentoo
>>
>>53670154
You don't deserve respect. You act like a child and are properly treated like one. You can't even post on the right board for fucks sake.

Now fuck off.

>>>/adv/
>>
>>53670154
Actual advice?

Don't care what they think. If they can't love you for who you are, they are sucky parents. Live your life as best as you can.
>>
>>53670154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gyAIivghc
>>
you got to bang your mom it's the only way to convince you're dad
>>
>>53670738
You are a retard and obviously have never dealt with a drug addict. Your parents love is not unconditional. Becoming addicted to drugs and then acting insane doing things like waving your cock in front of them means they should sever ties with you.

OP's parents didn't though. He never even implied they didn't love him. He is just made they treat him like a child.
>>
>>53670738
Never take advice from a person who uses the word "sucky" in conversation.
>>
>>53670154
> What would you recommend I do?

Get a life. You'll be respected once you can show that you deserve it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.